Motorola flashing HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorola flashing HELP!

i have some questions that bother me. If i flash motorola do i need to use aways higher flash version ot the same one, what if i got only lower version can i use it or not? if i got different LP from the soft version on the phone can i use the LP somehow? for example i got V3 with flash version R374_G_0E.42.10R_A and want to put it LP0030 but cant find LP for that version or high full flash with that LP, what can i do ? thanks

Originally posted by mazymind View Post
    i have some questions that bother me. If i flash motorola do i need to use aways higher flash version ot the same one, what if i got only lower version can i use it or not? if i got different LP from the soft version on the phone can i use the LP somehow? for example i got V3 with flash version R374_G_0E.42.10R_A and want to put it LP0030 but cant find LP for that version or high full flash with that LP, what can i do ? thanks
    for flash need hight version or same.
    for LP not all time.
    to be sure connect phone,read LP(make backup) and write your language.
    if some not work OK,restore back readed backup.
    for safety recomended is make reusable monster backup.

Comment

thank u mate

Comment

where i can find LP0030, LP0031 cant find in the support they are not compatible and if i try to make backup from CG4 it says that i cant use it like LP.

Comment

yea i read it , but i use Moto Rocker v2.15a. in it dont have read LP its CODEGROUP__CG4 that i cant use like lang pack. i will try to use lower version than

Comment

backup reusable monster if this is simple for you
            monster contains all and LP too.
            and can be flashed as normal monster after this
            what boot you have in phone?

and yes can be used with restore funtion.
            reusable monster can be writed with write package option

Comment

here exist lp exactly for your flash
              check again please
              Flashfiles/ Motorola /Language_packs/R374(v3razr)/

Comment

yea but the version on the other phone is higher from the first one... nvm i use MotoRockerV2.06.exe read LP and write it all is ok now ty.

Comment

you need backup boot ,erase flash complete , reinstall bootloader . flash phone with monsterfile if you like downgrade flex version & search in the support the best LP

Comment

Working...
                  X