• What's More Important For You???

All Is In the Title , Put Your Comment
    More support For Motorolla Phones
    0%
    Support Other Brand Allready Supported By Infinity
    0%

more motorola support phone

Comment

More Motorola! I bought the rocker for motorola and motorola only. I already have all the other tools I need for other brands.
      I do Testpoints for Breakfast

Comment

All people user of Rocker Dongle are need update of motorola phones.

We need update of imeiRocker Quick. Pleaseee Legija update motorolaaaas

Comment

more support motorola

The other brand phone not bad idea, the priority is phone motorola for unlock , repair and change imei

Please update module for change imei p2k motorola!!!!

Comment

Legija making infinity rocker for us for Free.....So why ppls have problem with that?

Comment

More for Motorola or other brands/models that are NOT supported by any other box would be nice and welcome

Comment

hmmm. at the moment seems moto development is lost because of the fuxxing motocodes....if codeservers down..i bet new updates will come from all sides
                the original is here !
                www.rockerdongle.com
                my one is here !
                www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

Originally posted by sharaz191 View Post
                  Legija making infinity rocker for us for Free.....So why ppls have problem with that?
                  We don't have problem with that, If This updates are for other models not supported by any tool they are welcome, we'll be very happy, But those updates are for model supported very long time ago, so we don't need this.

Comment

Ok, Thanks To all People Who Give they Opinions

Comment

We are 6 people team, 5 programmers. Only one progremmer is working on Infinity Rocker ,which by the way is going to be more powerfull then regular infinity box.

We done a lot with ODM Motorola latelly, and ofcourse preparing very important updates for p2k and p2k05 models.

From my point of view, most important is to make money using a product, no mater on what brand.
                      QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Sure, so more stable soft would make it easier to earn Money. Latest Version was a good step (Updates UserInterface)... but think Software is still too muc Beta... more stable would be ok... and put the Modules together (Imei and Motorocker).

Motocodes are bad for the Market... but no solution for dead/damaged Phones...

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
                          We are 6 people team, 5 programmers. Only one progremmer is working on Infinity Rocker ,which by the way is going to be more powerfull then regular infinity box.

We done a lot with ODM Motorola latelly, and ofcourse preparing very important updates for p2k and p2k05 models.

From my point of view, most important is to make money using a product, no mater on what brand.
                          Thanks For making things clear.

Comment

What's More Important For You???

Motorola and Other Brand I think if Rocker
                            Support anothers Brand have more Power
                            BR
                            Hassan

Comment

obviously motorola have a great suppor can be more anywhere but diversifity is needed anywhere
                              br

Comment

Working...
                              X