k1 bootloader 0a.b4 unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k1 bootloader 0a.b4 unlock

hi mr legija and forum partners. is there someone how knows how can i unlock a k1 with bootloader 0a.b4 r452f firmware. the phone was factory unlocked. but i flashed it to change the language pack. and know the phone is locked with t-mobile. I unlock it with tp but not success.

thank you in advance.

try use TP friend.... u can unlock normally... already u can find in forum with "search" button....
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

Originally posted by macugsm View Post
      Friend does not work for the cable version and the new model, by the time the smartclip soon expect new Update Mr LEGIJAarty:
      Friend i have tested many k1 boot 0a.b4 and unlock by tp ready. Sound k1 with rom4 but i never see it. Rocker Dongle unlock 100% k1 0a.b4

Comment

Originally posted by macugsm View Post
        Friend does not work for the cable version and the new model, by the time the smartclip soon expect new Update Mr LEGIJAarty:
        if its not rom 4 then sure you can unlock with tp bootloader doesn't matter while using tp. , but if its ROM4 then must need ExTP for unlock its phone.. normal K1 phones is not Rom4..
        Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

unlock it via subsidycode if you don`t have cable
          the original is here !
          www.rockerdongle.com
          my one is here !
          www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

Unlock normaly.
            Tested for me with two phones using tp.
            Magic tp
            BL oa.b4

Comment

thank you all but i do not know if i can unlock it via subsidy code the phone came from china and i flashed with t-mobile usa firmware. so it is locked with t-mobile but the phone is not from t-mobile. i already unlock too many k1 but not this one.

Comment

Connect phone via TP and press "unlock", not "Connect-> Unlock".
                If even this doesnt help, simply reconnect phone and press repair.
                QQ: 1634811353

Comment

New K1 is boot 0D.C0 and 0D.C1 not 0A.B4 (This is a normal k1) so you can unlock very well with TP... If not sucess unlock with out TP and when code sig error unlock with TP and is done.

Comment

Originally posted by ronniealejandro View Post
                    thank you all but i do not know if i can unlock it via subsidy code the phone came from china and i flashed with t-mobile usa firmware. so it is locked with t-mobile but the phone is not from t-mobile. i already unlock too many k1 but not this one.
                    u can order regular motorola code, your flashing locks it back but dont change the code.

Comment

thank you mrfixit i will ask for the code

Comment

@ mrfixit....100% corect

have this problem few times....just order code and it will work
                        the original is here !
                        www.rockerdongle.com
                        my one is here !
                        www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

hi,
                          K1 R47121 unlock or not?
                          Boot is 0D.C0

Comment

Working...
                          X