www.rockerdongle.com
    my one is here !
    www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

thanks BOS...........

Comment

Originally posted by vermsky View Post
        I posted this a while ago... The magic testpoint adaptor works with the V3re to put it in blank mode.

As I have SC as well, I tried it out and it does not work. It will put your phone in blank mode, but for SC to unlock it, it has to use the smartTP and detect boot version 0.00. Putting it in blank mode without the smartTP will make smartmoto detect boot version 4.00 and you will get the error that the boot version is not supported.
        It is interesting... vermsky, how do you think is it possible to connect SmartTP adapter to that new test point in order to get boot version 0.00?

Comment

Okay, I don´t understand, some people seem to users orkut, I laid it discovered a way of make testpoint without opening the Armour body and has already people questioning me because the unlock does not work, if is not work is your problem, I just discovered a method , by the unit in blank mode, just that once someone is going to develop the method of release and this will help testpoint easy and very soon, no longer flat by the love of ***!

Afff, esses caras são uns pentelhos de merda!

Comment

Originally posted by slash10 View Post
            Yes, is this tp tested and 100% work in v3re.
            ok..thanks for sharing.but one question, is this test point works in sc for unlock using smart tp?

br

Comment

Originally posted by shawgsm View Post
              ok..thanks for sharing.but one question, is this test point works in sc for unlock using smart tp?

br
              its not work

"slash10 " tp is vram to make phone in blank mode.
              but problem in Motorola loaders which existing tools use for rom3 need to unlock repair pds.
              and for rom4 need to have original boot and original firmware..because its not allow patched firmware to run phone.its simply make phone dead.
              so that's why adopter used to send data line and block some data. for few sec so usb cable can do unlock job..
              so simple its usefull for v3ie but not for v3re rom4 phone..

Comment

Originally posted by shawgsm View Post

br
                I Dont have a Smart clip box.

Comment

Okay, I don´t understand, some people seem to users orkut, I laid it discovered a way of make testpoint without opening the Armour body and has already people questioning me because the unlock does not work, if is not work is your problem, I just discovered a method , by the unit in blank mode, just that once someone is going to develop the method of release and this will help testpoint easy and very soon, no longer flat by the love of ***!

Afff, esses caras são uns pentelhos de merda!
                  Blank mode isn't enough for unlocking ROM4 phones. I tried that already and it will not work with any tools (I personally have tried rocker and SC). This is the same Testpoint Location for the V3r phones, which have almost the same board layout.
                  I do Testpoints for Breakfast

Comment

::::THIS IS OFFICIAL DONGLE SUPPORT SECTION DON'T SPAM HERE::::

Comment

Ai ai esses caras viu.... tsc, tsc, tsc.....

Moderator please close this topic....

Comment

Originally posted by اياد هلال View Post
                        bad box(roker -mss) and thanke smartclip team its wonderfull box

You are ridiculousssssss

Comment

@Slash10

Did u know what version of boot was that telefon the u say u unlocked ?
                          The blank boot was ROM3 or ROM4 ? Have u read some information when u made thie unlock ?! Pls be kind and explain more and then we can conclude something and not talking in vain !
                          BR, alianu.

Comment

Originally posted by alianu View Post
                            @Slash10

Did u know what version of boot was that telefon the u say u unlocked ?
                            The blank boot was ROM3 or ROM4 ? Have u read some information when u made thie unlock ?! Pls be kind and explain more and then we can conclude something and not talking in vain !
                            BR, alianu.

I Never said Unlock..... this tp is only experience, never more....

Comment

Guys, attention, it was a discovery that the cell came into Blank mode-easily, but it is so that it can be use (maybe) later by guys like ledja to help in the creation of the release of v3re 0c.c1 understood?

Maybe today that does not have any utility but tomorrow may have ....

Moderator I once again close the topic.

Comment

Moderator I once again close the topic.
                                topic closed

Comment

Working...
                                X