IMEI For v3 08.26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMEI For v3 08.26

Hello Friends, I am not able to make the repair imei on v3 08.26, I need a firmware who support this action without killing the unit, someone can help me?

you want to repair PDS or want to change imei????, for both you need to downgrade boot ver.. possible just make an "unlock" with lower versions of rocker like 2.14 or lower it will make boot version lower

for imei change try this versions
    R374_G_0E.40.9CR
    R374_G_0E.42.0CR

WBR
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

Originally posted by GsmTracer View Post
      you want to repair PDS or want to change imei????, for both you need to downgrade boot ver.. possible just make an "unlock" with lower versions of rocker like 2.14 or lower it will make boot version lower

for imei change try this versions
      R374_G_0E.40.9CR
      R374_G_0E.42.0CR

WBR
      Imei, the firmware in this mobile is 05R with bootcore 07.e0
      in screen display´s message: PHONE CODE SIG 55:02

I try to repair PDS, no sucess, the firmware change to 3ER_A with bootcore 08.26

* I will try these versions mentioned, it was what I really wanted to know, what is the correct version to replace the imei, I will try and post the results, thank you

Comment

I am sorry to say but I think we have a problem in the hands, see the results:

R374_G_0E.40.9CR - (07.e0), (07d0) = Phone Sig error code 52:02
        R374_G_0E.42.0CR - (07.d0), (07e0), (testpoint) = Sorry, but this firmware is not supported yet

I believe this problem because I have to use the Smart clip of a friend to solve this, I sold UBL and bought a Dongle Rocker, never had problem with the UBL.

V3 is basic, is the best selling phone in the world, we need a solution. Please

Comment

slash10,try conntact me by yahoo.
          some wrong with your phone.
          smart-clip and rocker sure can make work better than ubl.

Comment

Have! Hallelujah!, Hehehe. After much effort, I do not know whether it was defective or not the phone:

I flash with R374_G_0E.42.0CR then spent the R374_G_0E.40.9CR after the first etage connected the unit in normal mode (not in flash because gave error) after yes OK and he changed to the way flash and realized everything normally.

Personnel spent the entire day to get work, I hope this problem is resolved in the next update.

Obs. Friend, I know that UBL is much lower that Rocker and Smart-clip, therefore swapped by Rocker, the UBL would not be so bad if the Imei depending on the e398 and the triplets were not disabled, is the is'te greatest weakness of this box, the strength of it is the task of repair that they recuperei all phones we found.

***Forgive if there is error in the language, I am using googgle traductor to get better with yours talk because I read well in English, but I get bad writing, hehehehe.

Thank You so much.

Comment

all boxes have little tricks.:smile5:
              and,yes some bug's also.
              not exist perfect boxes.
              first time you spend more time,but after some time all become easy.

Comment

Originally posted by orbita View Post
                all boxes have little tricks.:smile5:
                and,yes some bug's also.
                not exist perfect boxes.
                first time you spend more time,but after some time all become easy.
                spoke and said bro
                Tank U

Comment

Working...
                X