Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which product?

Hi!

I'm searching products for changing IMEI in motorola phones, mostly V188/W220/L7 but I have the question, which is better, Ultima Box or Rocker Dongle?

Too I search in dealers for US but can't find Ultima Box nor Rocker Dongle, where can I buy one in US?

This is our USA dealer :

Link
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
      This is our USA dealer :

Link
      But they don't have the Ultima Box just the Rocker Dongle...

And I'm still confused, which I need, Ultima Box or Rocker Dongle?

thx.

Comment

Originally posted by vsobreip View Post
        But they don't have the Ultima Box just the Rocker Dongle...

And I'm still confused, which I need, Ultima Box or Rocker Dongle?

thx.
        Ultima is old name RockerDongle is New Name and unlockcellular give best support

Comment

Originally posted by FU_Too View Post
          Ultima is old name RockerDongle is New Name and unlockcellular give best support
          Ok, your reply plus searching 'Ultima Box vs Rocker Dongle' solved my question.

Will buy the Rocker Dongle.

Thank you!

Comment

The change arose because someone else brought out a cheaper and inferior product called ultimabox lite which was infact completely different to Utima Box and people got confused and thought it was cheaper version of original (was cheaper but nothing like original). So to prevent confusion Legija remamed to RockerDongle and changed format from box to dongle. In my opinion it is up there with the 3 best solutions available (ultimabox lite is not among them).

Comment

Working...
            X