Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Add-Ons only work with OLD Drivers?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Add-Ons only work with OLD Drivers?!?!

@Rocker Dongle Team

How come Rocker Dongle new add-ons (SagemRead and W208) only work with 2.6.0 egate drivers? ODM, IMEI, Samsung Rocker applications and all other egate unlock devices (SeTool, NSPro, S-Card) are working with 3.0.6 egate drivers.

If I want to use only SagemRead or W208 Rocker then I have to uninstall all these devices and install 2.6.0.

Please give me an other solution...

Regards,

Kelvin

I never released new drivers on support, so i dont see where is Your problem ?
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

I know that, but it would be nice if we could all other device at once if rocker dongle would be support with 3.0.6 too...

But I guess, I have to do with uninstalling 3.0.6 and install 2.6.0 everytime I want to use SagemRead...

But thanks anyway, still looking forward for an update that will be supported with new driver...

Kelvin

Comment

For me all devices work with 2.60 or whatever drivers.

Comment

I don't know why it don't works for me... But thanks for your reply and support, maybe I will buy a new computer maybe then it will work...

Kelvin

Comment

There is a reason why some things works certain way.

Comment

Originally posted by KelvinShadow View Post
              I don't know why it don't works for me... But thanks for your reply and support, maybe I will buy a new computer maybe then it will work...

Kelvin
              maybe if you uninstall your setool ns pro and scard 3.06 and re install all of them with old drivers

Comment

oops, my problem was repaired
                something mess with my drivers

Comment

I have Nspro, Vygis, Setool, Infinity, on the same PC and they all work... but not in the same time

Comment

Working...
                  X