Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Motorola W20x Unlock/repair v1.09 released !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by legija View Post
    Please post screenshot with flash ID and another with error, thanks.

Software and flash file is fully tested, but its possible that You have unknown version of flash chip.
    HERE IS FLASH ID WHEN I READ 002088C0 PLEASE HELP ME OUT

Comment

Originally posted by vandal View Post
      HERE IS FLASH ID WHEN I READ 002088C0 PLEASE HELP ME OUT
      Please check PM.
      QQ: 1634811353

Comment

w205 free update please

Mr. Legija Hi made activation only together with Sagem, instead of for all users

MSS box:100
        Smart Clip:100
        Rocker:0

Comment

Itīs his own decision... but costumers will make decision when buying new Box... my money will go to MSS soon

Comment

Originally posted by Dodger View Post
            Itīs his own decision... but costumers will make decision when buying new Box... my money will go to MSS soon
            It agree, and it is most of all insulting that has bought 10pcs Rocker Dongle for distribution, remains it is not sold a little, because users in insult for absence Unlock W20x.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Mobile View Post
              It agree, and it is most of all insulting that has bought 10pcs Rocker Dongle for distribution, remains it is not sold a little, because users in insult for absence Unlock W20x.
              For me it's not a real problem cause i've smart-clip and it support W20X unlocking, but i think that it's not fair for Rocker Dongle users to pay 350Euro (the price for another tool) to unlock these models. so i think that it will be better if legija release w20x unlocking for all rocker user.

br
              ramtelecom

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
                Please check PM.
                NOW WITH VERSION 1.10 EVERYTHING IS OK THANKS TO MR LEGIJA:wink5:

Comment

@Ramtelecom: it`s Legijas decision. And I guess it wont be good to RockerDongle anyway. I use it for some months now... it`s good, but not good enough (f.e. Support). I dont like Smartclip, but there are more boxes on the market...

Comment

Originally posted by Dodger View Post
                    @Ramtelecom: it`s Legijas decision. And I guess it wont be good to RockerDongle anyway. I use it for some months now... it`s good, but not good enough (f.e. Support). I dont like Smartclip, but there are more boxes on the market...
                    Agree with you.
                    I'm not against paid add on, devellopers need money and understood that, but as all know, sagem phones are not very popular in many country and people will not pay 350 Euro Only for W208.
                    So why don't make an paid update for Sagem Only, and Other for W208 and new F3?
                    It Just My Opinion.

Br
                    ramtelecom

Comment

Working...
                    X