Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K200i cant save picture

hi
    did anyone know how resolve this after unlocking cant save picture.after full flash phone work one day good and screved up .

Flash full backup from support, and unlock after.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

k200

Probano.
      isti slucaj nakon dana ponovno prestane spremati foto.orig verzija
      R3A CDA102773/26
      FW R1AA 008-CXC1250823

Comment

I have the same problem and I flashed the full backup from suport bat problem persist.
        How to solv this problem?

Comment

Flash It With Setool with this files and it will work ( tick "complete phone after flash" and "unlock after flash" )
          Link

Hope i'll not be banned again for this i'm just trying to Help.

Comment

Tried bat not work.

Thk.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesz View Post
              Tried bat not work.

Thk.
              Whats the flash ID of phone, please ?

Comment

I dont know, phone returned to customer.

Comment

There is PCB-s with new flash chip, which probably can make some troubles in repair process, due to diferent memory mapping.

Until i receive such phone, i cannot say much.

Comment

I have the same problem, too.
                    I have a question about this and other tools that are shown in this forum if they were successful to resolve this problem or no?

Please, anyone tried any of those? Tell us.

Thank you in advance.

Comment

I solvet this problem with setool. In Setool suport exist 2 diferent repair flash for this 2 flash tipe.

Comment

Only i can repair with setoolbox, only check what type of chip is your phone spansion or samsung, and flahs it after that flash again with normal flash
                        Finish the procedure mark singed mode and unlock the phone, it's all

Comment

here how to know the type of chip of your phone if it is spansion or samsung...

power on your phone without simcard...
                          then just type "*" key 3 times....

then it apears....

scrool down....

it is very important to know what type of repair flash files to used...to succesfully repair the phone..

goodluck...

Comment

We can help others peoples that only have Rocker. We Make full backup of 2 types of chipset and upload to support area.

In my country only Have spansion chipset, i can make this backup with latin languaje.

Comment

soluccion to all your problems,well like our buddy acid iced says ,you need to know the type of chipset ,and then the other flash will be your languaje and bands , ok for example all k200 in peru are chipset spansion , so download flash spansion.fs.arm from support setool .. then the other flash would be the language and band ,i picked this one DPY1013165_65_movistar peru.arm.cry that would be my flashes ,with bands 850/1900 mark unlock after flash on settings tab , after its done flashing ,unplug cable remove battery,insert baterry conect cable unmark unlock after flash then clik on unlock repair , problem solved good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X