This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really it is impossible to make activation only W208 unlock?without Sagem

Activation Sagem but only W205/208 unlock why it was impossible to activate this option separately (at additional expense), and are compelled to buy for 500$ activation Sagem is unnecessary many users. I consider not fair to arrive so with many users of a product.

u r right man but he says to wait untill he will set those options free.
    So wait and see

Comment

To wait? What sense if the decision already is and for users MSS it is free it have already laid out, why our users have no such possibility???!!! It is not necessary free, give paid activation separately for W205/208

Comment

just now only this way exist.
        you can buy or not this addon.
        or wait free update in future.
        it's you decision.

good lock.

Comment

Originally posted by orbita View Post
          ... or wait free update in future.
          it's you decision.

good lock.
          In our business to wait - means to lose. I cannot understand only why users Rocker Dongle have not deserved activation W205/208. For last 2 months and has bought 10 pcs a product and all to my users is very insulting as well as me, that we have stood aside, and users MSS to us laugh in a back

Comment

hi man.. what should we do? But you are right..wait means loose money....but to earn money means invest in new products and solutions too.... So you have to pay 350 Euro for Rockeractivation or mssbox or whatever....this is what you can do untill now
            the original is here !
            www.rockerdongle.com
            my one is here !
            www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

phone-company, I perfectly understand all, simply I speak in the posts not about it, and about that that such relation have simply offended many users of our product, as nobody asks activation W208 in free, but what for to me and much Sagem if they are not necessary to me in free and on 350$. So, as I have understood to speak is useless further, many steels before a choice of a product for Motorola and is visible... :frown5: :frown5: :frown5:

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor Mobile View Post
                phone-company, I perfectly understand all, simply I speak in the posts not about it, and about that that such relation have simply offended many users of our product, as nobody asks activation W208 in free, but what for to me and much Sagem if they are not necessary to me in free and on 350$. So, as I have understood to speak is useless further, many steels before a choice of a product for Motorola and is visible... :frown5: :frown5: :frown5:
                calm-down Doctor Mobile
                you 100% right,but just now this is only metod to obtain this software.
                usualy mr.Legija don't forget his customer(see F3 unlock e.t.c.)
                if you need urgently this solution buy it.
                if not wait usual Rocker update.

Comment

Payed addon? nO..... 2nd time in a year that I have to pay for update Rocker Dongle??? And what about ultima box project, dead?

Comment

Originally posted by orbita View Post
                    if you need urgently this solution buy it.
                    Why it was impossible to make separately activation for W205/208???!!! :confused5:, for which many are ready to pay, and to adhere in sagem which is not necessary to much. Here in what my question in each post also it is not necessary to duplicate type answers wait my friend etc

Comment

sorry guys, for the moment all relevant things was already said
                      the original is here !
                      www.rockerdongle.com
                      my one is here !
                      www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

Working...
                      X