X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Legija & his products supporters!!!

Hallo!
    As you notice it,many customers arte worried about the release of sagem activation and the update of Motorola w205/208/209.

So could one of you kindly explains wether old rocker customer without sagem activation could benefit of the update of the 3 above mentionned motorolas in order to avoid many unnecessary posts?
    I personaly think these are two differents things and as Legija promised it in one of his interventions,("Yes, we done all Locosto based phones - w208, w209, w205, etc. For now its not possible to release it, untill we improve protection.

Ofcourse, this will be available on Rocker Dongle in future") it will be free of charge i do think.

Thank u for throwing light in the darkness.

You have to pay to use it. And stop spamming with this. For now it CAN NOT be free, ok ?
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

hey Legija you have to 1st think of your own words 2 weeks ago.I am not spamming the board.

Comment

It is available now at 350 euro. If You dont want to pay, wait for it to become free.

What is your problem ?

Comment

which cables to use with your Sagem activation?

As<soon as i know the cables,i can transfer via paypal.
          Thank you

Comment

Normal unibox cables, via Prolific interface (pl2303).

Comment

hi am ready to buy the box plus activation with all cables including the sagem cable...please can sent me mail on georgevandal79@yahoo.com thanks and is very urgent

Comment

Just a moment...

:bigear: :bigear:

Comment

@ dejo,
                  umay found out many of my post that way saying my mind abt him.But know that my mind remain the same.Many are really that mind too and zthast is what you do not know.
                  BR

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
                    You have to pay to use it. And stop spamming with this. For now it CAN NOT be free, ok ?
                    why not make a different price for w205 etc and different activation because most customers did not like the sagem actvation. I personally use rocker dongle for motorola and samsung only.
                    ThE aBiLiTy To Do It LiEs In ThE wILL tO dO iT

Comment

If it was possible, sure i would do it. It is this way now, so please take or leave it.

I am closing this topic now.

Comment

Working...
                      X