Dont Recognize card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont Recognize card

Every time I try to get my donglebox going, it doesnt recognize the card. I tried to uninstall and reinstall...still nothing...HELP!!!

Maybe rockerdongle card interferes with some other software's protection or reader. Try it on another PC with fresh install (or at least no other gsm releated stuff installed). I had problems on the same PC with NSpro (solved), Jaf (moved to another PC) and some cheap egate cardreaders. I think that motherboard chipset matters too, becouse they use different drivers for USB I/O operations.....

Comment

Tried it

Tried that. Tried to install and run on another computer with nothing on it. Still nothing. Any other suggestions? Id rather get use of it instead of returning it

Comment

are you sure drivers installed correctly? using rocker dongle or box?? is it detecting as cardreader?? then sure can also check your device manager settings in system properties.. and check there is any exclamation mark with driver or conflict??? here a sample picture attaching.. check and post reult

NB : try check any mod's in forum chat always to get very fast help
        Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

Working...
        X