A1200i Red Screen After Unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A1200i Red Screen After Unlock

Hi everybody, with MotoRocker 2.15 after unlock, A1200i starts in Red Screen (boot mode).

The info there is:

BP_NOT_READY
    Boot Module:
    BOOT_G_00.01.89P_HAINAN

MBM FLASH MODE

I tried flashing with RSD and several flashes, including the ones in Support Area, but phone remains the same.:sad:

I would be very gratefull if someone can help me.

Thanks.

you've done anything wrong while making TP ?? check voice dial key pressed? or keypad keys any stuck????
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

I think not...

Originally posted by GsmTracer View Post
      you've done anything wrong while making TP ?? check voice dial key pressed? or keypad keys any stuck????
      I think not, since I did as seen on TP Picture, first the phone entered into "NS Flash Bulverde", and then, when pressing voice dial key again into "LTE2 Blank Neptune".

As a matter of fact, the Motorocker 2.15 show "Unlocked OK" message.

Now I did Repair with TP, the phone starts, but has no signal, invalid battery (battery icon crossed out), and you can't use top menu.

Well, I hope this info will be useful for receiving some help.

Thanks for replies.

Comment

Try with a diffrent flash from support:
        R532L4_G_11.40.0FR_GCZ1200L00BZLA001_LP0003B_RELSH AINANLATAM_S004_E001_R001_G001_1FF
        you will fix it.

Comment

I already try that...

Originally posted by enrocas View Post
          Try with a diffrent flash from support:
          R532L4_G_11.40.0FR_GCZ1200L00BZLA001_LP0003B_RELSH AINANLATAM_S004_E001_R001_G001_1FF
          you will fix it.
          I already try that one and phone remains the same...:frown5:

I don't know what else to do...

Hope to read some solution soon.

Thanks for reply.

Comment

its flash file problem, the flash file u put doesn't match, bfore i told in another thread there is 4 files exist for a1200.. i searched but still i cant find.. hope i can help u with some files... i'll check again for u..

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by GsmTracer View Post
              its flash file problem, the flash file u put doesn't match, bfore i told in another thread there is 4 files exist for a1200.. i searched but still i cant find.. hope i can help u with some files... i'll check again for u..
              Thanks a lot GsmTracer!!!

PS: The original firmware was R532L4, maybe that's why MotoRocker killed it, because the only firmware shown in the list is R532. I should have checked it before doing anything to the phone. Lesson learnt for next time.

Comment

R532L4_G_11.40.0FR_GCZ1200L00BZLA001_LP0003B_RELSH AINANLATAM_S004_E001_R001_G001_1FF.zi

do u tried this file on turbo support? check this file

Comment

Working...
                X