V3i R3443H3_G_0E.C4.10R_A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3i R3443H3_G_0E.C4.10R_A

Hi, anybody have a backup for a V3i R3443H3_G_0E.C4.10R_A with Bootloader A.30 please post it please please! Support area only have A.42 thats all please please post it !

firmware r3443h3 usually a.42 bootloader, may be anybody tried a pds repair and bootloader become to a.30 ??? whats the problem of your phone? dead? i'mhere attaching a.42 boot core for u
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

I will try to do a PDS repair, this phone was bootloader A.30 R3443H3_G_0E.10R_A I flashed with 21R from support now phone only keypad light then off. but phone can be in boot flash mode. but anyway will try to repair. will post result..

EDIT 1 Ok, I did a repair but still same problem, A.30 with r3443h3 will try to flash bootcore..

EDIT 2 I did a flash bootcore, pds repair. but nothing always the same. now phone bootloader A.30 with R479... this phone came in my hand working ON, phone was A.30 R3443H3_G_0E.C4.10R_A from Tmobile... I cant find this flash

Comment

1) select proper firmware from list then do pds repair,
        2) after pds repair if phone no power , do flash a moster pack and check
        3) try write boot core a.42 (dont do pds repair again after boot core write)

if above doesn't work try read panic and check

check and post result
        Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

Working...
        X