Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You like Sagem unlocker as paid update on Rocker Dongle ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You like Sagem unlocker as paid update on Rocker Dongle ?

Hello,

We had some free time today, and solved this so called "mistery" with new Sagem phones.

We can now unlock all new Sagems without opening, desoldering or any other anoying procedure. Via simple comport cable and in less then 60 seconds.

So question is, would You like to have it on Rocker Dongle as paid update ? If i see there is enough interest, i will release it.

Price could be around 300 euro.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    QQ: 1634811353

Legije,
    I also have interest in vender its product in Brazil here more Sagem/Gradient already this obsolete this way and in the maximum we poderiamos to pay to 100 USD for this nothing more case is of its interest I I buy it one 30 licenses.

Comment

please do that i will buy it for sure :thumbsup:

Comment

i will buy it for sure!!!!!

Comment

You really know what to do in free time!!!!!!!! jeejejeee:thumbsup:
          ofcourse i think its gread to our job

Comment

It could be a very nice update, but I think the price (300 euros) is a little bit high. I dont know the situation in other countries, but in Italy sagem doesnt have a big market, so I think (it's only a my thinking) that no one in Italy will buy it for 300 euros. IMHO. Thank you for comunication!

Comment

300$ is cheap if u'll keep the only in the world , im afraid if after the upgrade some other team make same and for free , like L6/7i and k200 , no ??!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaytan View Post
                300$ is cheap if u'll keep the only in the world
                Sorry, but I think it's not so cheap . Maybe an example could be useful: bb5 box costs about 500 euroes and in Italy nokia phones represent the 60% of the mobile phones market. All Italian technicians are interested in it, because the most part of the phones we repair/unlock are nokia. Sagem, in Italy, has the 1.5% of the market, so you can understand how a tool for sagem is not so useful. We could buy it for 100/150 euroes, but not for 300.

That was my opinion, and I'm talking about Italy, I dont know how the situation is in other countries.

Comment

Consider prices for Latin America

We think it is good work, but the cost is high, but even here in latin america, the relationship of the euro and local currency is high. I think a price of USD 100, I interezado to buy at that price.
                  Greetings

atte: emigsm

Link

Comment

too much expenceve for sagem ....maybe a 100 usd will be great... thank u

Comment

cost is a bit high ..but then if we can recover our money by unlocking then its worth buying..

but as some friends say it right ...that once the solution is out then some others will make it for free

Comment

This is good idea, but my opinion 300 euro is much in view of type of phones is not popular in my country, and price of software service it bring back price a long time. I Think 100 euro will be real.

Comment

Sagem is very rare product not like Nokia,SE,Motorola and samsung.Cost 300 euro is too much for sagem.If price will down very usefully for us

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
                            Hello,

We had some free time today, and solved this so called "mistery" with new Sagem phones.

We can now unlock all new Sagems without opening, desoldering or any other anoying procedure. Via simple comport cable and in less then 60 seconds.

So question is, would You like to have it on Rocker Dongle as paid update ? If i see there is enough interest, i will release it.

Price could be around 300 euro.
                            Yes , paid ubdate for RockerDongle is good idea price 300 Euro is OK for this
                            hot ubdate

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo81 View Post
                              Sorry, but I think it's not so cheap . Maybe an example could be useful: bb5 box costs about 500 euroes and in Italy nokia phones represent the 60% of the mobile phones market. All Italian technicians are interested in it, because the most part of the phones we repair/unlock are nokia. Sagem, in Italy, has the 1.5% of the market, so you can understand how a tool for sagem is not so useful. We could buy it for 100/150 euroes, but not for 300.

That was my opinion, and I'm talking about Italy, I dont know how the situation is in other countries.
                              Think it this way: BB5 now it is a piece of kake, comparing it to Sagem unlock. Desolder flash chip, solder it to another board (or directly program it), solder it back, all this for a few 10 euro phone. I'm lazy, I'm not so good in hardware, so I buy logs. 1 log is 20 euros, and sometimes I recive the code after 3 weeks. I charge the customer with 30 euros, and still I unlocked more than 10 pieces this way. If such a sollution (with 300 euros) would have been a month ago, I could earn back my investment after 10 phones. Becouse I could still charge the customer with 20-30 euro, but instead of 3 weeks, I could have done it in lass than a day -> so I would have more phones to unlock . If you don't have so much Sagem phones in your country, than don't buy it, but search for the old , obsolete SCDR2 (for old sagems only) still costs ~200 euro.
                              I think the price is fair enough - I hope the list will be updated with some Vodafone phones (226, 715....) witch are still sagems...

Comment

Working...
                              X