Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T250 sonyericsson any suport rocker dongle?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But if legija will release this by server and paid credit it will be good
    and we will all be happy
    is there another people who agree with me?

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
      Unlock J110/J120 - First in the world, FREEEEEEEEE update
      Unlock K200/K220 - First in the world, FREEEEEEEEE update
      Unlock new F3 - First in the world, FREEEEEEEEEE update
      Unlock T250, First in the world, NOT FREEEEEEEEEE
      Unlock Z250, First in the world, NOT FREEEEEEEEE
      Unlock Z320, First in the world, NOT FREEEEEEEEE
      Unlock J110a, FIrst in the world, NOT FREEEEEEEEE

So You have 40% to be happy with. Much more than any other box/team.

LEGIGA YOU DON'T NO HOW TO MAKE MONEY.YOU ARE THE FIRST TO BRING SAGEM BOOT SOLUTION YOU DID NOT PROTECT IT NOW OTHER BOXS COPY AND PAST NOW YOU ARE EXPECT ME TO BUY THAT T250,Z250,Z320,J110A, FOR 5000 EURO.FOR YOUR IMFORMATION UNLOCK BOX IS NOT PROPERTY LIKE CAR,HOUSE,WHICH YOU CAN SELL IT BACK LATER.SORRY WE WILL NOT BUY 5000 EURO SOLUTION AGAIN.WE LERN'T LESSON FROM MT PRO AND MT SE STANDLONE

Comment

Originally posted by phone-company View Post
        ....this is right now......the only solution wich realy work.... yesterday i learned a hard lesson....if you have 3000 - 10000 phones....you will love such software... 5000 Euro not so much then believe me.

just my opinion

ok, if you do 100 phones per year this is realy to much

BUT REMEMBER UNLOCK SOFTWARE IS NOT PROPERTY LIKE CAR OR HOUSE WHICH YOU CAN SELL BACK LATER.UNLOCK SOLUTION LAST FOR FEW WEEKS AND OTHER BOX UNLOCK IT FOR FREE, WHY WE HAVE TO BE SO FOOL TO BUY 5000 EURO SOLUTION WHICH CAN BUY HOUSE IN MY COUNTRY ONLY FOOLS WILL BUY THX

Comment

about sagem new-boot solution, rockerteam was the first....but as said before...these method was not protactable.....
          the original is here !
          www.rockerdongle.com
          my one is here !
          www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

Originally posted by phone-company View Post
            about sagem new-boot solution, rockerteam was the first....but as said before...these method was not protactable.....

YOU KNOW THIS AND YOU ARE ASKING US TO PAID 5000 EURO FOR UNLOCK SOLUTION,YOU CAN BUY IT AND KEEP IT FOR FEATURE USE FOR FAMILY

Comment

brother keep cool...if you don`t want to spent 5000 Euro...this solution is not for you.....better wait for other solution then

best regards
              the original is here !
              www.rockerdongle.com
              my one is here !
              www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
                Unlock J110/J120 - First in the world, FREEEEEEEEE update
                Unlock K200/K220 - First in the world, FREEEEEEEEE update
                Unlock new F3 - First in the world, FREEEEEEEEEE update
                Unlock T250, First in the world, NOT FREEEEEEEEEE
                Unlock Z250, First in the world, NOT FREEEEEEEEE
                Unlock Z320, First in the world, NOT FREEEEEEEEE
                Unlock J110a, FIrst in the world, NOT FREEEEEEEEE

So You have 40% to be happy with. Much more than any other box/team.
                Dear Legija,

I do not agree completely with you (50% only). You did not see other side.
                Let me tell you......
                I did not know about rocker dongle before F3/J110/120 update. Because of your world's first update for F3 and J110/120. only in my city about 10 unlockers bought Rocker dongle including me. So in one small city you got 10 customers. Then think about a country and whole world. So how many customers did you get.
                I think you will not disagree with it.

Best regards

Comment

OK, i see that the last smart clip update was removed to trash but it's not a problem, i post it here cause we're talking about 5000 euro's update politics.
                  Let me explain my point of view.
                  I suppose that here in my country there was 10 000 SE T250i,if they was in one hand , the person who have it will buy the activation for 5000 Euro and it will cost to him 0,5 Euro / phone, ok?
                  But we'll suppose now that those phone are dispatched between 100 person, every one have 100 phones, no one will buy this activation and they will wait until some one will release this as free update like smart-clip does.
                  So if there was a server system with credit (5 euro/phone for example) you'll earn 10 000 * 5 euro = 50 000 Euro , and it's the price of ten activation without counting the number of sold dongles with updates like this
                  So in this case, if someone have more than 1 000 units he will choose the unlimited activation for 5 000 Euro, if he had less than that, he will unlock his phones with credits and everybody will be happy

As i said before , it's just my point a view,so, no hard feeling Legija.

Best Regards,

Comment

Support Access isn't recognizing my S-Card - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
                    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Working...
                    X