This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoRocker update, when? and What?

Hi, I want to know if there is an incoming update for MotoRocker.

Ask because I realize this reading at google about ROM 4 support:

We are pleased to introduce new versions of Smart-Clip v3.20, S-Card v1.42 and SmartMoto v2.29.

With this update we release the following options:

1. World's first. Released unlock of LTE2 ROM4 models W510, L72 and L9, using Smart TestPoint* cable.
    2. No TestPoint Unlock for boot version 09.02, models V360 and L7 (Prepare Cycle).
    3. Smart TestPoint cable is a universal device and will be used for future updates, such as unlock of Argon based models. The solution for those models is currently under development.

So, I hope Rocker team you have an update soon, and as always are we going to get surprised? :willy_nilly: (Means E2 imei maybe?? )

Regards.-

we need update, others team have solution without tp for z3 and k1, and now unlock for angons plataform, we need update please ..

Comment

we need update!!!!!!
      imei E2, w510, w375, c261 !!!!!!

Please Legija !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm just here playing the waiting game... I'm not going to give in and buy MSS yet.
        I do Testpoints for Breakfast

Comment

I just hope MR. Legija is prepairing a great update, I do not think Rocker is a dead project......I hope

Comment

Smartclip has just released their own argon unlocking and testpoint adapter.

Comment

i saw that as well seems like a lot of work and i havent read of it being successfull yet so i wont try it yet

Comment

As for the question on the title of this thread, the answer is TODAY!

And as for Argon solutions, Testpoint solution would be on next update, Non-TP solution is close to release as well.

Comment

Yes, I just read Legija mail, so as I said we hope to be surprised, as always :blush5:
                  Not say that Rocker is a dead project at all, simply that it was a long time without updates, and other products get one or more update in this time, so that's why we are waiting for updates, every day I think at this point hehe
                  Good work, regards! :thumbsup:

Comment

With Legija's team, when there is no update for a while, you can expect they're shooting for the stars

Comment

now,mr.Legija answer.
                      so,i'am close this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X