Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Activation Problem !!!

Greatings

Today i install samsung software last , and i conntact my resseler to activate it , he send me activation strings , i open program , write 1st and 2nd strings and software DIDNT make key file , after that when i try to open it always i get the same massage / 2nd security key not found - halt /

after that i go to another computer and for first time i install rocker dongle and for first time i install samsung software and when i conect rocker dongle and start samsung program i get the sama massage / 2nd security key not found - halt / , i think that something is wrong in dongle becouse software know what is happend on last comuter .

i hope that someone will help me / all others program on rocker dongle work good and on on dongle client it write that i have 65486 licence

i dont understand the problem

2nd security key is the SW security key, what is created after entering correct 2nd activation string. Your dongle is OK, becouse 1st activation key is accepted and uploaded to your smartcard already. Please be a little patient, I will ask programmer to help you in this situation...

Comment

Originally posted by Slavonac View Post
      Greatings

Today i install samsung software last , and i conntact my resseler to activate it , he send me activation strings , i open program , write 1st and 2nd strings and software DIDNT make key file , after that when i try to open it always i get the same massage / 2nd security key not found - halt /

after that i go to another computer and for first time i install rocker dongle and for first time i install samsung software and when i conect rocker dongle and start samsung program i get the sama massage / 2nd security key not found - halt / , i think that something is wrong in dongle becouse software know what is happend on last comuter .

i hope that someone will help me / all others program on rocker dongle work good and on on dongle client it write that i have 65486 licence

i dont understand the problem
      am I also with this problem, you yours already solved and as it solved?

Comment

Working...
      X