Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samsung Rokcer Not Like Vahid Sahabi Product

Respected Boss Legjia.

First I Congrats You Bcoz Moto Rocker Is Very Very Professinol Tool For Moto
    All Update are Hot & Mostly World First.

I Would Like Also Tell You Odm Rocker Is Too Good For Us.

BUT

What Wrongs With Samsung Rocker.
    Recently I Activated Samsung Rocker. I Was Just Think Legija Tool Will Solve All My Samsung Msl Security Problem. But When I Downlaod The Latest Version 1.06b

First Time When i Open This Software. I See Most Phone Have Not Support For imei change. Even Samsung X700 Its a old Phone Not New Like E210
    But Why Samsung Rocker Not Support For Imei Changing.

This is the Minor Issue of Samsung Rocker. Here is The Major Diffrence Between Ust PRO 2 and Samsung Rocker.
    Today I Have Samsung c140 but There is Problem After Flash imei is 000000000
    So I Just Open Samsung Rocker and Do The Imei Repair Job But Software Show Msl Data Crupted.

So Just Try With Ust-pro2 Also . But Software Show Same Error Msl Security BypassFailed

So I Just Download Imei Repair From Ust-Pro 2 Supprt Area After That I Write This Repair File to C140 . After That I SucessFully Change Imei With Ust-pro2.

Legij Plz Release Some Special Function.Other Boxes Can't Perfom Which Funcation

So Plz Do Some Hot

Where is The Imei Repair File .
    Who Can Bypass Msl Security Issues

Comment

yes bro is true,if rocker it can support imei for all samsung model it can best tools like ustpro2 and nspro.
      @legija comeon make great update support all swift model imei change

Comment

but the other boxes(ns,ust) more than five(or six) years it is developed. SR only some month old.

Comment

Every box and sw has it's advantages and dis-advantages. E.g. Samsung Rocker is much more stable than the mentioned other two, much more faster in unlocking and at this moment Samsung Rocker is world first in M600 unlocking for example. I can tell you more! Samsung 3G msl2 (Z400 and others) usercode reset was copied from Samsung Rocker to the other mentioned box. Of course in some functions maybe others are a step ahead. But programmer is developing new versions with more functions for your (customers) pleasure. So it's up to you, which box to use, I prefer Samsung Rocker at 1st and then is some very rare cases the other boxes.

Comment

Do you all think that legija only have time for sam rocker, wait some days or week. he need time to program odm, moto, and now sam. wait, wait, wait, just give ideas for news update ¨can you add imei repair¨ i think this is the way. Rocker dongle is one of the best tools in market now.

Comment

what we need is imei function almost all samsung!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gyuszko
                Every box and sw has it's advantages and dis-advantages. E.g. Samsung Rocker is much more stable than the mentioned other two, much more faster in unlocking and at this moment Samsung Rocker is world first in M600 unlocking for example. I can tell you more! Samsung 3G msl2 (Z400 and others) usercode reset was copied from Samsung Rocker to the other mentioned box. Of course in some functions maybe others are a step ahead. But programmer is developing new versions with more functions for your (customers) pleasure. So it's up to you, which box to use, I prefer Samsung Rocker at 1st and then is some very rare cases the other boxes.

ok whtz comments of mr legija (the king of mototolla)

Comment

Working...
                X