This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocker HELP Manual (VIDEO)

hope this will help for newbies.. this is beta version.. update for this manaul will be continued..

post requirements and options which wanna add to help file..
    soon help will be availabale another languages too
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

left parts of zipfile

Comment

Tnx for good lessons............

Comment

GOOD WORK GSMTRACER

Keep It Up

Bluffmaster

Comment

Thanks GsmTracer excellent work!
          Regards!

Comment

good job bro

with best regards
            alex

Comment

Thanks... I have litle question ?? differences ultima box and rocker dongle box
              ?????

Comment

rocker dongle is new project of continue of ultima box.. there is some limitation to include more options to ultimabox.. like speed. ease of use.. etc..

Comment

good work!!!!! and a question differences ultima box and rocker dongle box????? or not is differnt??????? i´m confused

Comment

rocker dongle is continued project and update for original Ultima Box (by legija) search forum about this..

Comment

very helpfull thnx.i also need manual about working with 3G phones.i have 2 pcs v980m in hand for imei repair,but still no success as i explained here.

56 reg Renault Clio - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

Comment

Thank you for the videos friend estan excellent thank you

Comment

i wish i could view it, i dont think i have enough posts to view the tutorial yet?

Comment

minimum posts will be 5 set by new rule.. check your post count

Comment

french

user manual in french. do you have rocker manual in french.

Comment

Working...
                              X