This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Como hago para activarlo?

Como hago para activarlo? se supone que se desactiva el modulo Samsumg cuando desbloqueas equipos, pero en micaso no he desbloqueado ninguno, Legija deberia tener encuenta este problemita de su Rocker Dongle.
    Te agradeceria que me dijeras como activo el samsung rocker.............Saludos

Comment

hola mira por lo que veo a os te anda modulo decime y por lo que vero no te anda la serie com entedes no te detecta los cables me parece

Comment

help...

i formated my pc 2 days ago and i dont have the key with me now. i have only activation strings and box serial number. what should i do?

Comment

Dll Para Imei W375 C261

Hola Amigo Quien Tiene Ese Dll Para Poder Que La Rocket Cambie Los Imei A Estos Modelos Que No Hay Otra Caja Que Lo Haga

Comment

problem ıs okkk thank you team

Comment

Originally posted by adelina View Post
              quiero activar el modulo de samsung como hago se me termino el credito grax
              pues como lo dice el manual tenes que comprar la activacion.. yo la e comprado y trabaja de maravillas.. e comprado la activacion en unlockcellular:

Comment

Originally posted by maxcell View Post
                good night, I have a ROCKER_DONGLE and I ordered to activate SAMSUNG_ROCKER, I placed the string´s in the right places and I ordered to activate, oh he/she asked that it restarted the software, now when I order to open the software he/she only gives an error message, it follows the image of the mistake enclosed...

Dongle SN: FE155308D65AB889,
                Service: SAMSUNG_ROCKER, String1, Activation string: C5F1F1FC...

Service: SAMSUNG_ROCKER, String2, Activation string: 497C37E0...

please help me, therefore he/she already has 10 days that I don't get to solve this.

MAX ERIKSEN DOS SANTOS
                it tries to do the following thing:

1. It creates a text file in your PC
                2. Within the text file it sticks string 2 that I arrive at your mail. (!!!you must nothing else pay the first 32 characters that have writings in string 2!!!)
                3. Save the Document and the name of the document must be I number of series of your Rocker Dongler.
                4. Rename the file *.txt by extencion *.key
                5. this file must be in the same folder where this the feasible “Samsung_Rocker_Vxxx”

It wanted to know if I work to you..!

Comment

Hello And On My Samsung Rocker And Format My Pc And Then To Use Me And Sale This Error Could Help Me About Thanksgiving

2 SECURITY KEY NOT FOUND-HALT

Comment

Friend I bought the activation, but it does not work work appears the error described above.

" Warnig

2nd security key not found!!! "

Comment

Originally posted by legija View Post
                      Hello,

After spending trial credits, Samsung Rocker will ask for activation strings. For those who want to continue using it, here is simple manual :
                      • Provide Your reseller with Dongle SN. You can read it using "Rocker Dongle Client v1.02", by switching it to TAB "SN Read" and pressing "Read SN".
                      • Client will crete "SNlog.txt" file containing Your dongle serial number in required format.
                      • You will receive two strings from Your reseller, in following format :
                      Dongle SN: D46C75BEBAB161B1, Service: SAMSUNG_ROCKER, String1, Activation string: 30F5D920EF19E67586B1A86A0F8C1C118306380B59705CFDB9 6D790C28746C3C
                      Dongle SN: D46C75BEBAB161B1, Service: SAMSUNG_ROCKER, String2, Activation string: 0C2FDDF4E00D9D54F9BD830BDFD75ABFD46C75BEBAB161B105 02000000000000

Copy string1 and string2 to fields and activation window and press "Activate".

If everything is ok - software will create key file in same folder from where You started it.

Keep this file on safe place, in case Your HDD is damaged, or for any other reason.

Price for activation is 55 EUR or 75 USD

Friend I bought the activation, but it does not work work appears the error described above.

" Warnig

2nd security key not found!!! "

Comment

please help,error in box after activated samsung

please help,error in box after activated samsung

Comment

same problem i have with my rocker dongle saying 2nd security key not found
                          any help please. just format my laptop and need to use it urgently

Comment

READ ALL THIS ITEM BEFORE ASK.!

Originally posted by maxcell View Post
                            good night, I have a ROCKER_DONGLE and I ordered to activate SAMSUNG_ROCKER, I placed the string´s in the right places and I ordered to activate, oh he/she asked that it restarted the software, now when I order to open the software he/she only gives an error message, it follows the image of the mistake enclosed...

Service: SAMSUNG_ROCKER, String1, Activation string: C5F1F1FC...

Service: SAMSUNG_ROCKER, String2, Activation string: 497C37E0...

please help me, therefore he/she already has 10 days that I don't get to solve this.

MAX ERIKSEN DOS SANTOS
                            it tries to do the following thing:

1. It creates a text file in your PC
                            2. Within the text file it sticks string 2 that I arrive at your mail. (!!!you must nothing else pay the first 32 characters that have writings in string 2!!!)
                            3. Save the Document and the name of the document must be I number of series of your Rocker Dongler.
                            4. Rename the file *.txt by extencion *.key
                            5. this file must be in the same folder where this the feasible “Samsung_Rocker_Vxxx”

It wanted to know if I work to you..!

Comment

hola, señor quisiera activar el sch rocker quisiera saber donde debo pagar o a quien mi correo piza_79@hotmail.com lima_peru

Comment

thx,,,, legija is good

Comment

Working...
                                X