X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important info about access to Rocker Support

Hello dear users,

As from now, extending access to Rocker support has different options. In case Your support access is expired, and You want to extend it, on order to continue using Rocker Software modules, You have these options :

• Access to Samsung Rocker support (Include files and SLOT13 Activation string suitable ONLY for new Samsung Rocker v1.37 and up)
    • Access to OLD Rocker support (Includes all files and SLOT14 string, suitable for all old Rocker Modules)
    • Access to LG Rocker support (Include LG Files and SLOT12 Activation string, suitable for new LG Rocker versions)

Price for each option is 20 euro, meaning it is 60 euros in total.

Short Q&A-s :

Q: My support access is still valid, can I use new Samsung and LG support ?

A: Yes, You can. Each SN will have full access til expiration date, including access to new Activation strings, both for SLOT13 and SLOT14My support is expired, and I need only new Samsung activation.

Q: Can I buy only access to Samsung support, and continue using old softare modules ?

A: Yes - You can select option which suits Your needs best, old software modules will continue to work. Of Course, You will be unable to download any files from old support.

Q: There is only Samsung module with new string relesed. When we can expect new LG Module too ?

A: New LG Module should be ready in following week or two.

Q: Where I can purchase activations ?

A: Same dealers as before. Direct Paypal purchase is DISABLED for now.

Thats all for now.
    QQ: 1634811353

tnx bro...

Comment

Working...
    X