X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying from Rocker Dongle Support

Hi,

You landed on this page after paying for one of the available activations.
    Your payment will be reviewed first, and this is NOT automatic process.

If You paid for support area access, You dont need to do anything at the moment. Your access will be activated within 24 hours.

If You paid for SagDD account, You will receive account details to e-mail address You use with Paypal.

If You made payment, but forgot to enter Smart card ID, please send email to legija@legija.net with paypal transaction ID and Your valid smart card id.

If You made payment for DC-Unlocker activation or credits, it will be activated within 24 hours. If it's urgent, please contact me by Sonork or ICQ.

If You have any other not listed problem, please post here, with as much as possible details.

Thank You.
    QQ: 1634811353

thanks Mr Legija for the info but sorry for disturbance tonight i am going to order the "Rocker Dongle" at I-pmart ,ok, as the Box received firstly i have to access support area and ok again.Now what activations are ready besides Motorola?Am i be able to unlock LG,Samsung and other models you are supporting and how much time am i be able to continue with these 3 Activations Moto,LG and Samsung?Should i use the box for how many times?
    Thanks in Advance!
    I am waiting For Reply

Comment

also i can mention that i am living in Albania,Pogradec nearby Macedonia and maybe i can buy Rocker Box nearer than Ipmart also another question is about the compatibility of Samsung And LG cables for Rocker are they the same with other box for example

Comment

Transaction ID #6UX59228UA022690S
        still waiting activation

Hello Mr Legija, can you help me? How long I have to wait? now nearly 48 hrs since I paid. in support message in 24hrs.

still no support from rocker team and if they have later that really very slow support.

Comment

samsung works now and odm not work does'nt open even run as admin.

Comment

I bought old support too, can any supporter activate it soon. thanks

Comment

Hi there ! To access support area You have to create valid session using access software and dongle.

Please run support access software and click "Access" button.

You may need to delete cookies from browser cache
              Thanks !
              always this message, I deleted all history, cleared cookies still this message

Comment

Working...
              X