Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• n00b help? Rocker Dongle/box?

Hello all,
    I am also a member at Modmymoto.com, an for anyone there, you might know I am wanting a rocker dongle. Is all I have to get the rocker dongle and the cables to do all of these functions like unlocking, PDS repairing, etc.?? Here is what I want to buy, is this enough? What is the rocker box? I am confused with all of this. will someone please explain everything?

Thanks

Yes, that is okay for You.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

So what is the rocker dongle used for? Also, I noticed this supports the new MotoZINE ZN5. What operations does it support for this model. IMEI, unlock, PDS repair, etc.?

Comment

Also, I want to know what the smart card is for please. Thank you

Comment

Hello

Originally posted by NavyFootball94 View Post
          So what is the rocker dongle used for? Also, I noticed this supports the new MotoZINE ZN5. What operations does it support for this model. IMEI, unlock, PDS repair, etc.?
          Friend! Rocker Dongle is a Box composed by Hardware and Software.
          He has two versions. One is one Box rectangular and other is type Pen Drive.
          Physically they are different but they do to same work.
          To unlock Motorola, Flashar, to Repair etc.
          He also Unlocks Phones Samsung and Sagem (for these models and
          I need to buy credits).
          In Box or Pen a Card have one Card type (Sim card phones)
          This Card is inserted in the Hardware of Box or of Dongle.
          Without him the Programs doesn't work.
          Let us say that it works with decoder between the Software and Hardware.
          Basically is this but you can see more details in this Link:
          Siemens vdo cdr 500 (e) - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
          If you need any more information just ask.
          BR
          Hassan

Comment

Okay thank you VERY much for making this so much clearer. I thought the dongle was for conecting the box to the pc or upgrading or something. Wow, why would you get the dongle because the box is so much cheaper.
            Thanks for the link also. I did already discover that thread and will be sure to use this when I get a box.
            THANKS!

Comment

I also need help on one more thing. After the year free unlimited support, do you have to pay for flash files, bootlaoders, pds, and software updates and all that stuff?

Comment

Hello

I also need help on one more thing. After the year free unlimited support, do you have to pay for flash files, bootlaoders, pds, and software updates and all that stuff?
                Friend! During two years you have all free Support from Rocker.
                After this time i don't know if is necessary pay anything.
                But I think we don't pay nothing.
                I have my Rocker about two Years and work and I don't pay
                Anything More.I Have all Access to Support.
                You don't have any problem.
                I'm here to help and tell the true, i'm one user lick you.
                In relation anothers Box's Rocker Have Good support and is free.
                If you need anything more just ask.
                BR
                Hassan

Comment

Thanks again Hamas! I'm glad you're here!

Comment

Hi

Thanks again Hamas! I'm glad you're here!
                    Ok Friend! No Problem, im here to help.
                    when you buy Rocker i'm here to try help
                    you in anything you need.
                    Good Luck
                    BR
                    Hassan

Comment

thanks!
                      Everyone,
                      Question is still open for answer. Do you have to pay for any files or support after the year of unlimited support? What do you have to pay for?

Comment

Pay

thanks!
                        Everyone,
                        Question is still open for answer. Do you have to pay for any files or support after the year of unlimited support? What do you have to pay for?
                        Lick I tell you I have Rocker dongle about two years and I don’t pay nothing
                        And any member pay.But my old Rocker have activation free for tow years.
                        I don’t know if about this time I need pay anything for reactivate Rocker.
                        But I Think after this time all Rocker memberes need reactivate and don’t pay
                        Nothing.
                        I have many Friends have Rocker about 3 years and any tell me pay to continues
                        Work after this time.
                        News Users I think have all free.Don’t have this two years.
                        Smart-Clip after one Year we need pay for access to download Flashes Files Etc.
                        But Rocker Dongle don’t work lick Smart-Clip.
                        I buy Rocker and never pay anything. When Finish this two years I know if is necessary
                        Pay anything, but in Forum any member put this question.
                        Two years is all Free. After I don’t know.
                        But I think is Free for ever.
                        BR
                        Hassan

Comment

I think it may be also. Why would anyone get a smart-clip? $300 to pay for files after 1 year? That sounds stupid

Comment

I Dont Pay

I think it may be also. Why would anyone get a smart-clip? $300 to pay for files after 1 year? That sounds stupid
                            Yes Friend but in this job many people only see money.
                            If you go to gsmhosting (forum) you see the big problem
                            With another Box,Furious Gold.
                            You by Furious Gold for 300€ and after one year all users need pay
                            60€ for update and use this Box for more one year.
                            In this moment only pay this any User have a Big shop, because
                            All users don’t pay nothing.
                            I Have Smart-Clip, But when Smart-Clip team tell me for pay to
                            Download Flashes From support, I don’t pay nothing and after this
                            I never use this Box.I buy Rocker and use Rocker.
                            I Only use Smart-Clip when they put all access free.
                            I Don’t pay to any money for use one Box during one year.
                            After two years if the value is low ok I pay but if Higt I buy new Box.
                            Is better.
                            BR
                            Hassan

Comment

Hello, I got my rocker box in today and I'm setting it up. I installed drivers, but when I plug it it, it says it cannot find the right file. I have the red rocker box (full pack). What are detailed instructions on how to do it. I found another thread with some instructions, but those didnt work. Is it different setting up than a rocker dongle?

Comment

Working...
                              X