Rocker dongle support area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocker dongle support area

Hi, someone please help me because i'm unable to access test-point pics or flash files from rocker download area. the page just refresh and stays on current page but i have no problem with turbo support area. Thanks
    how do i get access?
    Box id# xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, in this post you have testpoints.

And for access to support server use RockerSupport.exe
    Connect box, then start RockerSupport.exe to enter Rocker Dongle support server.

Regards!:thumbsup:

Comment

Thanks friend but i still cannot go any further than the first page. page just refreshing and stays the same. support team please help because i need test-point picture for U3? Please

Comment

Originally posted by kent99 View Post
        Thanks friend but i still cannot go any further than the first page. page just refreshing and stays the same. support team please help because i need test-point picture for U3? Please
        I don't understand what page you mean....anyway in the previous post I gave you a link where we trying to post TPs, first pic is TP for U3....check that post.

I leave pic here

Comment

Thanks for the pic but i'm saying that using rockersupport.exe or from rocker software i'm still unable to access any flashfiles or test-point pics etc. from rocker download area. the problem is i can only get as far as homepage in rocker download area but mind you i'm able to browse the turbo support area with no probs. it use to work before on another IP so i don't know if it's lock to that IP or something.

Comment

Mr. Legija, do you have any idea of what my problem might be? also thank you for great updates. Rocker is truly the best!

Thanks rocker team

Comment

Check on the top of the files tree that there's something like this:

CardID: CA0000000000000; Expires on: 2009-06-08;
              Index of .. / .. / RockerDongle /
              Maybe your access to support has expired, send PM to Legija, I don't have access to support server to give you an answer about this topic.
              Hope can solve this asap.

Regards!

Comment

CardID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Expires on: 2010-01-16;
                Index of .. / .. / RockerDongle /
                This is my expiry which a few years from. i don't know what is wrong. Please help mr. Legij

Comment

Change browser.
                  QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Thanks very much, that worked because i was using firefox and i now changed back to internet explorer.

Rocker team ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Funny, because initially i was suggesting firefox, lol. Seems i would have to edit it on rocker dongle home page.
                      QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Fire fox is short on a lot of pluggins that's why. Thanks though for your assistance.

Comment

Working...
                        X