Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decustomize by flashing flex only ?

Hi,

I got hundreds of phones that I want to decustomize, it looks like flashing the whole phone is a risky process that involve a full test after flashing. So I was wondering if there were a way to flash only the moto stock (de)customization file.

So my questions are :

Where can I get these flex only files ? (found some on planetmotox but they have only V3,V3X,V3i)
    How to flash only codegroup2 ?
    Does the flex files need to be same version as firmware or can I use any flex on any phone with same hardware (ex:R374) ?

I have read the user manual in PDF and the other one ROCKER_Help_beta_1.exe, the last one contains a beginning of explanation but I need a bit more.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Nicolas

If You want to flash phones with CG2 only, You can do this :

1. Take one phone with bootloader greater then 08.23 and ofcourse debranded
    2. Press "Connect", select "Read code group"
    3. Select "CG2" and save as "*.rsf"
    4. Use this file for other phones as "package"

Generally it should work.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Thanks for your quick reply,

Just to understand, why do I have to take CG2 from greater than 8.23 bootcore phones ?

Can I use the greater than 8.23 bootcore CG2 on lower than 8.23 bootcore phones ?

Regards,

Nicolas

Comment

Bootcore versions lower then 08.23 do not have support for dumping, You would have only empty file. This applies only to LTE phones. With LTE2, LTE2 ROM4, PARAGON, ARGON etc - all bootcores support dumping.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Hi,

Once again thanks for your support. I did a mistake and tried to write the CG2 b y the backup write command. Now the phone is blinking when powering up and isn't detected by Motorocker. I tried in boot mode but windows says it's an unknown peripheral. I would like to rely it with flash driver but I can't find it.

Please help:willy_nilly:

Regards,

Nicolas

Comment

OK if anybody reading this is as stupid/beginner as I am there is the solution, leave the phone without battery for a few minutes then power up in boot mode and flash CORRECTLY.

Comment

Working...
            X