Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3 video problem

Hi,

I got a V3 flashed with R374_G_0E.42.10R_PDS005_LP0039_DRM0001_JPJAVA_G_0E _V3_01_10R_GSMV3xxT677GA164_1FF.rnsf

and bootcore upgraded with
    R374_BL_08_26_image.rnsf

Now when I want to playback a video phone's lcd become black.

Every flashing operations were fine so I wonder where the problem comes from.

Regards,

Nicolas

don't you tried another version?
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

the problem is cable flex, not software or firmware, change cable flex , and test

Comment

I don't understand if phone starts ok or not, when you say "play video" is a recorded video stored on phone, or when phone starts up?

A few days ago a V3 came to me with same problem, just flashed with 0CR firmware and video comes up again, I tried chage flex, display flash with 17R sw also but nothing, and that was the solution, simply flash it with "old" firmware.
        I hope it helps.

Regards!

Comment

Hi, thanks for this solution but I don't have the phone in hands anymore, the phone was correctly powering up all functions were ok (making videos etc) but when I wanted to playback them after 1-2 seconds of playback sound&video were getting strange and then screen gets black.

Regards,

Nicolas

Comment

Working...
          X