Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V3e ROM4 unlocking issue - How to ?!

Hello,

I just try it to unlock a V3e ( same asa V3rEDGE ) Motorola phone. The bootloader is 0C.C1 and the blank boot is ROM4 ( 04.00 ).
    I did follow the Wizard in Rocker like this:
    I connect the phone in test mode ( fash mode ) by presin * and # at the same time and the power buton, then Rocker software show me that the phone is connected. The boot lodaer identifyed on the phone display's is 0C.C1 the firmware versiona is 3442A.
    I push the Unlock buton and the Wizard apears. I chose the first optino, couse I did never touch the phone before, was a true new phone never try it to be unlocked or flashed. The Rocker shows the is conecting to phone and it's sending some information after that the phone was restarted in same test mode and the Rocker Sw shows that the phone is connected.
    I push once again the Unlock button and choase the second option "Already Passed Prepare Stage" and do exactly how the Wizard say.
    I have Easy TP Argon and ROM4 for Rocker.
    I did receive this messages:

Attach Power jacks to the phone's board.
    Please connect ExTestpoint and click Start...
    Power switched ON. Wait for device to enumerate...
    Sorry, no success. Not expected bootcore version: 0CC1

or this one

Attach Power jacks to the phone's board.
    Please connect ExTestpoint and click Start...
    Power switched ON. Wait for device to enumerate...
    Sorry, no success. Not expected bootcore version: 04.00

Is ther any tutorial about how to make this unlock procedure work ?
    Pls Legija maybe u can help us. Thx, all my best regards to all forum members, alianu.

Ok, administrator, pls close or delete this thread couse nobody will help us. It is like a TABU issue, the reason is that Rocker in fact does not unlock all V3r or V3e but this must be secret didn't ?!
    Thx, best regards, alianu.

Comment

Originally posted by alianu View Post
      Ok, administrator, pls close or delete this thread couse nobody will help us. It is like a TABU issue, the reason is that Rocker in fact does not unlock all V3r or V3e but this must be secret didn't ?!
      Thx, best regards, alianu.
      no mate.. V3r and V3e is different.. v3e is rom4 platform.. V3r Lte series.. V3r can be unlocked with normal TP GND

and V3e (edge) argon series you need argon tp.. (Extestpoint) at the moment boot c.c1 not supported for V3e.. you need wait for new update..

WBR
      Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

Working...
      X