reset security code v3x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reset security code v3x

tryd flashin with files from support.original file is r252211ld_u_85.97.c3p.not in support.is there ny other option besides readin monster because dont have nother phone or is there ny thin else perhaps i may do.please help.thank you all rock.

a monster file can reset normal security code , u mean subsidy password? its not security code its simlock

monster files in support
    Retail_R252211LD_U_85.9B.C0R_LP0039_DRM0001_VSTU_2 06_080C_JPDE_R25221GENERIC_03_USRAZRV3XDERT

goto this folder
    ndex of .. / .. / RockerDongle / FlashFiles / Motorola / Monster FIles / V3x /
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

no i mean unlock/security/personal locks,i did flash with actualy most files including this one with both versions of moto rocker .10 and .15 but in the middle of the process it started searching for the phone or became non responsive besides its own original file.i thought myb its some glich or because its not the right file.my batt is full charge.pls advice myb im not doin sumthin right.sowy newbie but soon ill b rock n rollin with ittttt.thanks buddy.

Comment

Working...
      X