Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w175 help

hello,

i installed usb drivers and checked it in control panel, it recognizes as Motorola Flash device. but rocker dongle keeps scanning once i connect phone to PC (i know abt the 5 sec time window)....any ideas plz?

also, can someone upload flash files for w175/w180?

thnx, BR

Try with older version of software, and report results.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

thnx for quick reply....which older version?

also, to be exact control panel recognizes it as Motorola USB Device > Locosto Flash Interface for the first 5 seconds after phone is connected.

edit: i dloaded ODM 1.17 and have some success with it. before i was using w175_w180_odm_1.15. will post results soon

Comment

with ODM unlock 1.17 it scans and sends boot but phone does not unlock...it says Unknown Flash ID 000000...

any ideas?

Comment

Its Your windows permission problem. Probably you arent logged in with administrator rights.

Comment

im logged in as admin....also i tried w377 with this ODM 1.17 and it says unlock OK after sending boot but phone still locked. sometimes for w377 it says sending boot failed.

can you plz help? (for w175 i am able to unlock successfully with smart-clip but i want to use rocker as it is much better)

BR

Comment

If You have smart clip installed, then thats the problem. Unlike us, they like to mess with windows.

Comment

ok ill install rocker dongle on different system and post result here.

edit: any way to fix smart clip issue/conflict that interferes with rocker dongle without having to use 2 machines?

BR

Comment

Hello legija,

i tried on new pc and phone connected to odm unlock 1.17 and says unlocked ok.

but after that phone displays phone is hacked. i tried repair and no luck. any ideas please?

BR

Comment

1. Please read full backup from this phone and upload to support upload section, post link to file here
                    2. Download full flash from "Special Files" folder, flash phone, and press repair
                    3. Report results

Comment

i did steps 2 and 3 and then did unlock again, and it worked, thanks.

sry i didnt get a chance to do backup, customer was in rush. but if i get another i will make one.

btw what is difference between full flash and flashing separately main, flex, lp?

BR

Comment

Working...
                      X