Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important - W156i, W160, W175, W180, W230, W270, W388, W396, W450, EM325, W360 Driver

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Originally posted by whirling View Post
    oh man, its like walking in a jungle
    i hope ill get it all right
    Welcome to Rocker Dongle newly registered users introduction.
    No Man! Is very easy to update your account,read and make only this:
    If you can download put more one post in this section and replay any post
    in any Topic or existent Message.
    In approximately one hour later, your level permission will be altered automatically.
    After this you have all access to Downloads and Updates to Rocker Dongle.
    I remember that section is only to newly registered users introduction
    After you have your activate account post your questions in correct section.
    Not Here Ok! Go to Search and Write what you want find
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

• Hi

Originally posted by legrestti View Post
      Hi,i Have A Motorola W175
      I Wanna Connect To The Pc 4 Pass Some Images To My Cel Phone.
      What I Have To Do?
      Thenks
      Is only necessary a mini USB cable and an application of Motorola to manage files transfers.
      Only this.
      BR
      Hassan

Comment

• Hi Friend

Originally posted by guillerod View Post
        THX for the help
        There is no problem we are here for this.,To change
        information, to help and we be helped.
        One day you will be to help her.
        I hope so.
        Good Luke
        Hassan

Comment

• Hello.

Originally posted by whirling View Post
          ok, ill go introduce myself then...
          Welcome
          You have now full access all downloads and updates
          If you have any question, pleace replay this post.
          BR
          Hassan

Comment

• Thanks man...

Kamijeeawan

Comment

• Hi

Originally posted by Kamijeeawan View Post
              Thanks man...

Kamijeeawan
              This everything well.
              I hope to have helped you.
              If you need something more only to say.
              Good Luke to you.
              Hassan

Comment

• Originally posted by japirito View Post
                para la gente en español,es un poquito complicado porque uno lo conecta y el le pide el driver para v180 ,pero yo lo hice asi y me funciono:conecto el telefono sin bateria y apenas le pongo la vateria le doy unlock antes de que pida el drver de v180 y el telefono queda desbloqueado instantaneamente,,intentenlo asi.es muy facil ,sobra decir que el driver lokosto ya debe estar instalado,,si quieren que les diga en español como instalar el driver envienme un privado o posteen,,suerte amigos
                pna no he dado con el chiste estoy un poco enrredado con la instalacion me puedes ayudar

Comment

• Hello

Originally posted by jocmartinez View Post
                  pna no he dado con el chiste estoy un poco enrredado con la instalacion me puedes ayudar
                  Hi
                  How to install Locosto drivers by Legija.
                  Here is USB Drivers installation procedure for Locosto USB based models :
                  • Run "Motorola Driver Installer.exe" from "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motorola Shared\MotPCSDrivers\" dir
                  • Select "Clean only" and press start, wait untill its finished then close the software,
                  • Open Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and uninstall Motorola Drivers
                  • Open Rocker Dongle Support, and navigate to ".. / .. / RockerDongle / Drivers / W156i_W160_W175_W180_USB_Drivers / dir.
                  • Download and install "Motorola.9.0.msi"
                  • Restart PC
                  • Connect above mentioned Motorola model with mini USB cable to pc, with battery removed
                  • Insert battery, windows will detect "LOCOSTO" device and install drivers
                  • Remove and insert battery again, and check in device manager for "Motorola Flash" device.
                  If You have done everything as described, You will have installed drivers correctly. Take note, these models will remain in flash mode for only 5 seconds, if no comunication started, phone will go to charging mode
                  BR
                  Hassan

Comment

• i can,t connect either with w180!!

Comment

• Hello

Originally posted by interbell View Post
                      i can,t connect either with w180!!
                      Welcome.
                      You need install USB Drivers for Locosto.
                      See this Link: Have all process to install all correct.
                      Need help with a Renault Megane please - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
                      You don't have access to downloads in this Forum.Make this:
                      In approximately one hour later, your level permission will be altered automatically.
                      Not Here Ok! Go to Search and Write what you want find
                      BR
                      Hassan

Comment

• Ooops...

Hey I'm having problems in installing the packpage for windows vista SE

Comment

• Hello

Originally posted by cmnw View Post
                          Hey I'm having problems in installing the packpage for windows vista SE
                          Welcome to Rocker Dongle newly registered users introduction.
                          Not Here Ok! Go to Search and Write what you want find.
                          About Windows vista, in my opinion you need contact Microsoft Support service.Or put your question in the correct section.Try here pleace
                          Exchange Section - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
                          BR
                          Hassan

Comment

• i cant download it man its says i am not register to this forum :S that dont make sense ! help please admin !!!

Comment

• Hello

Originally posted by nanchi
                              i cant download it man its says i am not register to this forum :S that dont make sense ! help please admin !!!
                              Friend!
                              You put 5 posts and Replay 2.
                              All News memberes only need post two posts and Replay another two posts.
                              Afther This need wait about 1 hour at level permission will be altered.
                              Make this:
                              Replay this post,Just Click in Quote and tells me the day in that you made your register in the forum.
                              BR
                              Hassan

Comment

• como baixar este arquivo?

Não estou conseguindo baixar este arquivo?!

Comment

Working...
                                X