Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about rocker box

just one question
    the rocker dongle and rocker box are the same or its another product by another supporter , because i dont know which box its the best to buy ???

please moderator answer me ...
    telecomservice_roger@hotmail.com

rocker dongle and rocker box is same product.. rocker box contain (rocker dongle+ftdi interface) rocker dongle is with out ftdi only dongle.. and to buy products you can go site Link and check resellers section choose reseller in ur country , and ofcourse u can order from other resellers too..

pictures attached below so i hope u clear now
    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

Originally posted by GsmTracer View Post
      rocker dongle and rocker box is same product.. rocker box contain (rocker dongle+ftdi interface) rocker dongle is with out ftdi only dongle.. and to buy products you can go site Link and check resellers section choose reseller in ur country , and ofcourse u can order from other resellers too..

pictures attached below so i hope u clear now
      thanks for the info i will buy rocker box
      the question is because of big quanty of fake productas as ubl without support i got one i sell this because are copy of you product i thin so because dont have support any more

thnks in advance roger_boogie

Comment

Working...
      X