Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual Unlocking for ROM4 (W510)

@Legija,
    Elaborate a manual especially teaching to do unlocking in the models ROM4 W510 using Rocker Box.

Some answer?

Comment

i need solution........ W510 BUG IN SMARTMOTO..........

Comment

It is much easier to help you if the post Paint the error or explain it better, which showed BUG. Works with SmartMoto S-Card Software Unlike the Rocker and cable Tp too. Clarify to Get More Help Po favor.

Comment

Enquanto o Manual para o desbloqueio do W510 estamos no aguardo , apesar de ter dois vídeos muito Bom para alguns que necessitam de TP segue o Link

Code required for Blaupunkt 5 cd changer - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

Comment

Manual Unlocking for ROM4 (W510)

Originally posted by SPAÇOCELL View Post
            It is much easier to help you if the post Paint the error or explain it better, which showed BUG. Works with SmartMoto S-Card Software Unlike the Rocker and cable Tp too. Clarify to Get More Help Po favor.
            Hello!Friend this is old, have about two Years.
            I think after unlock two phones is not necessary
            any Video.If you Unlock two or more you never
            forget this.
            BR
            Hassan

Comment

Enquanto o Manual para o desbloqueio do W510 estamos no aguardo , apesar de ter dois vídeos muito Bom para alguns que necessitam de TP segue o Link
              Code required for Blaupunkt 5 cd changer - Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum
              Hello Friend This is old.I think any need manual or Video
              for unlock any phone.With some Practicesand after unlock
              two or more phones all is ok.
              Ola Amigo esta secao nao e para Portugues.Nao sei qual e o problema
              em ter ou nao um manual, para que e preciso um manual.Estas na Loja
              e aparece un cliente com um phone para desbloquear e vais ver como
              se faz no Video? Nao!E uma questao de tempo e pratica depois de se
              fazer o unlock a dois telefones o resto e facil.Por vezes o problema e
              perceber certas manhas que alguns tem, nada mais.Acho que isso e para
              quem faz desbloqueios ao Domingo.A teoria e Importante mas nao tendo
              pratica nada feito.Eu nunca precisei de manual algum para fazer um unlock.
              Abraco
              Hassan

Comment

Sorry my friend Hamas nor noticed the date that my intention was to help and actively participate in the Forum, and the video is really for those mornings ~ s does not need video, but the practice of everyday life. Thank you.

Comment

Sorry my friend Hamas nor noticed the date that my intention was to help and actively participate in the Forum, and the video is really for those mornings ~ s does not need video, but the practice of everyday life. Thank you.
                  Hello!No friend!all is ok!Share information is very good
                  For new users this is good, but I think is not necessary
                  one Manual or Video for unlock one phone.Only this.If
                  all members after unlock one "complicat"Phone put here
                  log and all information of this unlock is one good help
                  for all users.
                  BR
                  Hassan

Comment

Yeah buddy as quoted above is my intention to participate with Feras, KKK, the more I will post the logs of ATCS done successfully here in my shop. Thanks Friend

Comment

Yeah buddy as quoted above is my intention to participate with Feras, KKK, the more I will post the logs of ATCS done successfully here in my shop. Thanks Friend
                      You are Brazilian correct Friend!You have shop in
                      Brazil or in another country?All you can put here
                      is good for all.
                      BR
                      Hassan

Comment

This friend I shop in Brazil.

Comment

Working...
                        X