Rocker Dongle For Beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocker Dongle For Beginner

I just bought my own rockerbox. Already wownload and install RockerDongleSetup.exe

Plug in the box into usb, pc recognize as RockerDongle by Legija.net, point out the driver in C:\Program Files\Rocker Dongle\Drivers, but having this kind of error:

Cannot Install this Hardware

The hardware was ot installed because the wizard cannot find the necessary software.

Already uninstall all the drivers and software, but still dont do any good, any help to find the correct driver? Cant download in this forum either.

br,
    s1emens

I've managed to download RockerDongleSetup_v1.04.exe and point the driver, all recognize now. When i run Dongle Client v1.02 it keeps Searching for dongle, wait 15minutes but nothing happen. Is there any more step i should do to make it work? Any help?

br,
    s1emens

Comment

Tried to install in a new fresh pc, everything detected now but Activate button cant be push (it didnt active). Here is the screenshot

any help?

br,
      s1emens

Comment

I can enter any soft module, or is it already activated? Guess to try it first then post comment here.

br,
        s1emens

Comment

your screenshot show you all activated..so..where is your problem??? Test Software it should work
          the original is here !
          www.rockerdongle.com
          my one is here !
          www.gsm-service.de

©by phone-company

Comment

hola,no hay por casualidad soporte en español ,gracias

Comment

cachupin te puedo ayudar con tu rocker escribeme a rjnunez619@hotmail.com

Comment

HOW TO REPAIR PHONE CODE SIG ERROR battery low cannot program ON ROKR E1?

Comment

hello Im a newbie here and I would to ask sme favor that do you have the original ROKR MP coz i like to restore to my Phone

Comment

try use forced mode cable and possible you can use it w/o battery, or use external power supply to avoid low battery....
                    Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

now i have read full flash with sagem read110 how can i get code and how can used smti plz

Comment

Originally posted by mobyworld View Post
                        now i have read full flash with sagem read110 how can i get code and how can used smti plz

Bro, this is not SMTi support section.. if you using SMTi then need goto their support section... now you posting rocker dongle section. do you've a rocker dongle? and sagem rocker activated???
                        Don't do it if you don't know.. but..... Don't leave it until you know that...

Comment

reload your windows

Comment

Working...
                          X