Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U890 blinking

Hi to all!
    I tried to unlock U890 with LGrocker 1.07 but the process stopped after first part for some reason. Now, when I try to poweron the phone it only shows logo for few seconds and it restarts, I can't get it into data mode.
    When I power it i emergency mode and press unlock I get:
    Code:
    Detecting phone...
    Detected phone on COM65. Connecting...
    Detected phone on COM65. Connecting...OK
    Current mode: EMERGENCY - BS/U890/9C

Qualcomm chipset: 
    ERROR: No response from preloader.
    CRITICAL: Failed to upload ramloader.
    I have nvm backup that I read from the phone before unlock operation, but when I try to restore it, sw answers that the backup imei mismatch with the phone imei. I checked the sticker on the phone, really it is different but only the last number, it is 9 on the sticker and 0 in the backup. The backup is 100% from this phone because this is the first phone that I tried to unlock with this sw.
    Thx for any help in advance

U890 blinking

Originally posted by scorpy View Post
    Hi to all!
    I tried to unlock U890 with LGrocker 1.07 but the process stopped after first part for some reason. Now, when I try to poweron the phone it only shows logo for few seconds and it restarts, I can't get it into data mode.
    When I power it i emergency mode and press unlock I get:
    Code:
    Detecting phone...
    Detected phone on COM65. Connecting...
    Detected phone on COM65. Connecting...OK
    Current mode: EMERGENCY - BS/U890/9C

Qualcomm chipset: 
    ERROR: No response from preloader.
    CRITICAL: Failed to upload ramloader.
    I have nvm backup that I read from the phone before unlock operation, but when I try to restore it, sw answers that the backup imei mismatch with the phone imei. I checked the sticker on the phone, really it is different but only the last number, it is 9 on the sticker and 0 in the backup. The backup is 100% from this phone because this is the first phone that I tried to unlock with this sw.
    Thx for any help in advance
    Hello Friend!Try Flash phone with same firmware version
    Download Rocker LG 1.08 and Unlock phone.Is better we
    use lasted program version.
    BR
    Hassan

Comment

Unlocked u890 but 64k card not working.

which card will work with u890 ?

Br.

Comment

Unlocked u890 but 64k card not working

Originally posted by gsm raj View Post
        Unlocked u890 but 64k card not working.
        which card will work with u890 ?
        Br.
        Hello Friend!If you have in your Country UMTS 128K
        try with this card.Any problem you can flash phone.
        BR
        Hassan

Comment

which firware is to be flashed ?

br.

Comment

U890 blinking

which firware is to be flashed ?
            br.
            Friend!Flash with same firmware.Go to support
            and download correct Flash for this phone, is
            very easy.Make this and you solve problem.
            BR
            Hassan

Comment

For make phone work with 64k sim card, phone need be flashed with 11g firmware:wink5:
              After unlock will work with all sim

Comment

where can i get 11g firmware ?

br.

Comment

br.
                  Friend!see in Rocker LG support flash files.
                  BR
                  Hassan

Comment

Originally posted by Hamas View Post
                    BR
                    Hassan
                    where is 11g firmware for u890? I cant see it in support.

Comment

where is 11g firmware for u890

Originally posted by FU_Too View Post
                      where is 11g firmware for u890? I cant see it in support.
                      Hello Friend!I don't have my Rocker in this Moment
                      Activate for LG.But if you have acess to Rocker LG
                      Support and don't see flash for this phone with this
                      Firmware, don't have.This is for use all cards correct?
                      I have Flashes for this phone but don't work with LG
                      Rocker, is different Flashs.
                      Don't have one path for Solve this Problem in Sim cards?
                      You don't see in Support?
                      BR
                      Hassan

Comment

Originally posted by Hamas
                        Hello Friend!I don't have my Rocker in this Moment
                        Activate for LG.But if you have acess to Rocker LG
                        Support and don't see flash for this phone with this
                        Firmware, don't have.This is for use all cards correct?
                        I have Flashes for this phone but don't work with LG
                        Rocker, is different Flashs.
                        Don't have one path for Solve this Problem in Sim cards?
                        You don't see in Support?
                        BR
                        Hassan
                        Ive flashed with files from support and also with vygis support but still fone remains locked

Why you keep telling users that flashes are in support when you dont even have access to see if what you say is true?

Comment

U890 blinking

Originally posted by FU_Too
                          Ive flashed with files from support and also with vygis support but still fone remains locked
                          Why you keep telling users that flashes are in support when you dont even have access to see if what you say is true?
                          Hello!Unlock phone in Rocker LG and Flash in Vygis or another Box.I don't know
                          in this moment if Vygis Unlock this Model because I Have more Boxs for LG,Vygis
                          in this moment don't is best Box for New LG security.About Flashes For Rocker LG
                          in Support, in this moment I don't have access, but I know many Flashes have in
                          support for LG, I have access during two Nonths at Rocker LG.This Flash for Solve
                          Sim card I don't know if have or Not. But I read here and in anothers Forums about
                          Rocker Dongle,Samsung Lg Etc.I tell the users the truth, I' here for try help.I don't
                          have 25 Years old or 35.Share information for my is very important. Rocker LG Is the
                          Box Support more New LG security at this moment Is Logic have Flashes for Phones.
                          For this case (Sim) many Box's don't have Solution.Vygis have any For this?
                          BR
                          Hassan

Comment

BR
                            Hassan
                            Hello!Unlock phone in Rocker LG and Flash in Vygis or another Box.
                            I don't know in this moment if Vygis Unlock this Model because I
                            Have more Boxs for LG,Vygisin this moment don't is best Box for
                            New LG security.About Flashes For Rocker LG in Support, in this
                            moment I don't have access, but I know many Flashes have in
                            support for LG, I have access during two Nonths at Rocker LG.
                            This Flash for Solve Sim card I don't know if have or Not. But I
                            read here and in anothers Forums about Rocker Dongle,Samsung
                            Lg Etc.I tell the users the truth, I' here for try help.I don't have 25
                            Years old or 35.Share information for my is very important.
                            Rocker LG Is the Box Support more New LG security at this moment
                            Is Logic have Flashes for Phones.For this case (Sim) many Box's
                            don't have Solution.Vygis have any For this?
                            BR
                            Hassan
                            Yes I accept this, I know vygis cant unlock u890 BUT is good for flash. I also see in many forums saying use flash 11g BUT there doesnt seem to be a v11g for u890 posted in any forum. I just want to unlock this fone. This is the second fone that supposed to be supported that most people cant unlock same as u300. these models have problems with Rocker as posted in other forums.:frown5:

Comment

Lg u890

Originally posted by FU_Too View Post
                              Yes I accept this, I know vygis cant unlock u890 BUT is good for flash. I also see in many forums saying use flash 11g BUT there doesnt seem to be a v11g for u890 posted in any forum. I just want to unlock this fone. This is the second fone that supposed to be supported that most people cant unlock same as u300. these models have problems with Rocker as posted in other forums.:frown5:
                              Friend!When Vygis Box is out I buy two Box's, I pay about
                              1000€.I tell you this:We Only use in this moment for Flash
                              old phones and Unlock old Phones.For me Vygis is dead,In
                              This moment Vygis is only for Flash old Phones,After sleep
                              about two years (Any Update, nothing) Vygis came with 5
                              Phones with new LG security Free.Vygis is in Market how
                              many Years?And Rocker? Rocker Have 5 or 6 Months but,
                              For me now is one best Box for all News LG and old.About
                              this bugs is normal,If all Useres report all Bugs to Rocker
                              Lg Section The team in next update solve this bugs, I think
                              Rocker LG at this moment is very good. Have any phones
                              with Bugs but you know all Box's for LG have Bugs, and is
                              in Market a long time.If You see anothers forums you know
                              this is the truth.
                              I Think we need report Bugs and waith For Rocker team with
                              this solve all Problems.
                              BR
                              Hassan

Comment

Working...
                              X