Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firmware Update Problem from RECOVERY (RIFFBOX2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firmware Update Problem from RECOVERY (RIFFBOX2)

Hi, I can't update my riffbox firmware. Update from boot core to recovery is fine, but when I do Firmware Update again, I get "No Response from the RIFF Box":

Host OS is win8.1, using latest JTAG Manager. Please help - how do I fix this?

Follow this link:
    RIFF JTAG Manager v1.67, RIFF Box Firmware v1.43 | RIFF Box – eMMC/JTAG support

Carry out method 1 - this worked for me when trying to find riffbox however I'm not sure if this will work for you.

Comment

Hi,
      Can you please help, i have the same exact problem, tested on 2 different laptops (win7 64 bit and win XP)
      Brand new box, installed everything , box was recognised, then after starting the firmware update in Device Manager it shows Riff in Firmware update but it wont start (device can not start code 10)
      I tried restarts, clean uninstalls, driver deletion and reinstall, installing by the autorun and also by copying content to downloads and placing shortcut to desktop, etc, nothing works)
      Method 1 with shorting test points resurrects the box in order to apply firmware update but after all is done, every time it waits for response from Riff box which does not "respond" as device is not starting.
      Thanks

Comment

You have too old update port driver.
        Of course, for update port driver You need to disable driver signature enforcement.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Working...
        X