• Show
Clear All

• how to check serial number

how to check serial number of riff jtag box

1.Link
    2. Click "Read Box S/N".
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Hello! I can not pass the validation or reading the serial number of my box through the client license. Please help me

Comment

All ports is opened.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Skmacintosh; 07-21-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Skmacintosh View Post
          All ports is opened.
          Old clone riff?

Comment

Yesterday I still managed to connect my riff box. Reinstalled on Windows 7 32x. Sorry did not have time to make a screenshot. It was already late did not bother farther, it remained only to solder the wires on the tablet. This morning I turned on the computer and the green indicator on my box began to flash. When connecting jtag manager offers to do a box update and then gives an error. See the photo below. I read on the forums that maybe my s / n got on the black list. I would like to know why? After all, I just bought 60 credits yesterday. I did not do anything to make my box blacklisted. Help please understand. The phones of the clinters have been lying for days.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Skmacintosh View Post
              Yesterday I still managed to connect my riff box. Reinstalled on Windows 7 32x. Sorry did not have time to make a screenshot. It was already late did not bother farther, it remained only to solder the wires on the tablet. This morning I turned on the computer and the green indicator on my box began to flash. When connecting jtag manager offers to do a box update and then gives an error. See the photo below. I read on the forums that maybe my s / n got on the black list. I would like to know why? After all, I just bought 60 credits yesterday. I did not do anything to make my box blacklisted. Help please understand. The phones of the clinters have been lying for days.
              your conection to internet is good?, try to use a vpn.

PS. Wait for reply of Legia.

Greetings.

Comment

Yes i use high speed internet. Problems with the update error. I used 2 different computers to bug one and the same

Comment

Gimana caranya melihat serial number riff box

Comment

Working...
                  X