ASUS ME370T Riff can't detect GPT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASUS ME370T Riff can't detect GPT

Trying to recover ME370T (emmc change). Everything is done, device is powering on but can't be flashed correctly due to emmc size mismatch (0x3a3e00000 instead of 0x3ab800000). Riff can't detect GPT in emmc, but I see it clearly in Boot2. Any chance to do something with it?

Hi,
    What do You mean cant detect gpt ? This is Tegra based device thus not uefi/gpt based. They use different partitioning scheme, I'll need to have look into dump.

How did you tried to flash it and what exact error was reported ?
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

After recovering boot and partition table via nvflash I tried to flash it with official fw via fastboot. Error was like "error writing" when flashing user data. Then, manually, I reduced user data partition size in boot2 by flash size difference. Device flashed correctly, but hangs on Google logo. After that I started to explore PT and I saw, that some partitions (cache, and, possibly, msc) have cross linking partitioning addresses (i.e. cache partition is located inside UDA partition, or I missed something or don't understand). Now I'm trying to do something with this, but it seems that I stucked.

Comment

Here is the unchanged boot2 binary - it conains partition table.
        Attached Files

Comment

I have no idea what to do

I think nvflash should configure PT automatically to fit into current chip, but who knows.
          If you managed to flash it ok, maybe it's not bad idea to enter recovery and perform format/factory reset. Sometimes "data_resizing" command is compiled into recovery for exactly such cases.
          Or maybe even try booting twrp and do reset.
          QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Working...
          X