Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JTag for Samsung GT-I9250

342/5000
    Hello, I would like to find the JTag of the Samsung GT-I9250, since a while ago I have one that turned off and I would like to rescue its data, I hope you will help me with this JTag, it is very important for me to get the information that that emmc has, before Thank you very much and sorry if I do not make myself understood, it is that in this world of telephones I am new

Samsung i9250 is supported over ISP connection.
    To read emmc dump, please follow this:
    RIFF JTAG Box FAQ - How to read eMMC backup using RIFF Box JTAG Manager software

To establish connection You need pinout, pinout is embedded into i9250_isp.dll file. To download this file, go to box service tab, click check for updates and enter i9250 to search box.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Hello I have connected it as it says in the JTag and it does not recognize the emmc, on the contrary it remains in limbo, a question can I remove the emmc and connect it directly to the box

Comment

This model is not supported over JTAG.
        ISP connection is different - can You please explain EXACTLY what You did, step by step with logs from software.

Comment

193/5000
          He soldered the cables to the points that you said in the JTag manager and then I connected it to the adapter of the riff box, can you explain to me, of course if you can and if you have time to teach me haha

Comment

Can you tell me what IPS is and how I have to treat it and if I have to buy any extra accessories for my box

Comment

ISP = In System Programing.
              In this case, we use emmc/sd protocol.

Can You please post log from JTAG Manager software, I need to see it.

Comment

I apologize for my lack of experiences, but in that I was dying are things that happened to me and I am trying to take those photos I say if they can be taken to use them as evidence, in a moment I will send you the record my box has been blocked in that last try

Comment

the screen said serial port not connected was the only thing that came out

Comment

You better join viber community so we can debug your probs in real time.
                    Join RIFF Box Support Community Landing Page on Viber on Viber

Comment

ok
                      39/5000
                      I'm already in viber my name is Yuniesky

Comment

Working...
                      X