• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xiaomi Mi Play isp connect error

Open serial port...OK
    Connecting to the RIFF Box...OK
    Firmware Version: 1.54 (RIFFBOX1), JTAG Manager Version: 1.89
    Selected Package: [Xiaomi Mi Play Lotus V1.05 by <legija>, <RJ-45>, 1 Bit Bus Width (DAT0)]

Connecting to the SD/eMMC Card...ERROR
    Set I/O Voltage reads as 1.99V, SD_CLK Frequency is 960 KHz

Connecting to the SD/eMMC Card Failed (ERR[0077], POS[0033])

What could be the problem? What does this error mean?

The situation has changed. I found on one of the forums that the USB power should be supplied not from the computer but from the charger. Tried this way now issues a message:

Open serial port...OK
    Connecting to the RIFF Box...OK
    Firmware Version: 1.54 (RIFFBOX1), JTAG Manager Version: 1.89
    Selected Package: [Xiaomi Mi Play Lotus V1.05 by <legija>, <RJ-45>, 1 Bit Bus Width (DAT0)]

Connecting to the SD/eMMC Card...
    ERROR: Set I/O Voltage to 2.00V failed. Real reading is 3.65V

But in the program you can raise the voltage to a maximum of 3.3. It turns out that you need to increase the voltage from an external source?

Comment

You have problem there. Box measures vccq level and if it says level is 3.6v that means you have some alien power source connected to vccq line.

To connect ISP do this:

1. Add pull up resistors (100 ohm) from point B on v1 box board to dat0, cmd and clk pins.
      2. Connect DAT0, CMD, CLK GND to phone board and usb cable from same PC where box is connected
      3. Click "Check"

This MUST work if everything is connected properly. Note that one some boards (MTK mostly) value of pull up resistor on CLK line could be as low as 39 ohms .
      QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Working...
      X