Adapter Emmc usb ufi Box interface Riff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adapter Emmc usb ufi Box interface Riff

If you have a query i can use emmc ufi box usb adapter with riff interface thanks

RIFF eMMC/UFS Partition manager supports disk drives (fixed read only, removable read/write). UFI usb adapter tested by other users and working as expected.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
      RIFF eMMC/UFS Partition manager supports disk drives (fixed read only, removable read/write). UFI usb adapter tested by other users and working as expected.
      Perfect, now I will tell you about using the ufi usb adapter, you could make the same operations that would be done via ips or emmc. or exchange.

Comment

an example via isp or usb. I can repair the trunk. You can successfully use the USB interface.

Comment

Good afternoon, Mr. Legija, I need your advice on which bga emmc adapters are compatible with riff box v1, I need to buy one and I don't know which ones will be compatible.

Comment

I have emate 13 in 1 and it works perfectly with both box versions.
            QQ: 1634811353

Comment

muchas gracias seņor legija, muchas gracias por sus aportes.

Comment

master that you would recommend me I have riff v1 emate 13 in 1 or usb ufi adapter isp emmc I have the doubt that the riff v1 is very limited to speed I ask you the question would you get better speed with the usb ufi adapter since with the emate 13 in 1 it would continue tending speed of 2.5mhz through the rj-45 port thanks

Comment

Good evening sir, how do I make a backup of EXT_CSD register, CID register, CSD register of a cell phone and save it.

Comment

Good evening, Mr. Legija. I also have a data transfer speed problem. Too slow, it doesn't reach 1 mega reading. Here I attach my image. I can't increase the speed, because it will be, please, Mr. Legija.

velocidad de transferencia.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by elgollo38 View Post
                      Good evening, Mr. Legija. I also have a data transfer speed problem. Too slow, it doesn't reach 1 mega reading. Here I attach my image. I can't increase the speed, because it will be, please, Mr. Legija.

velocidad de transferencia.jpg
                      you cannot increase the speed since we use v1. and the limitations we have in the hardware, nothing can be done but upgrade to the V2. Due to this I don't want to abandon my riff v1 is my query regarding the ufi lite usb adapter to get the most out of my old but powerful riff

Comment

Working...
                      X