Qualcoom Sahara Usb loader ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualcoom Sahara Usb loader ?

busnas master greetings. Could you help me with the following information, I try to read a huawei trt-lx3 phone in qualcoom 9008 mode, Qualcoom sahara selection> Qualcoom msm8940 and it asks me to select the USB charger in this case, which charger should I select and where do I get it, thank you very much.

Select Huawei Y7 TRT-LX1 or LX2 and click check memory.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

[QUOTE=Legija;n388665]Select Huawei Y7 TRT-LX1 or LX2 and click check memory.[/. thank you very much teacher you always attentive i love the riff stand In the case of the models that do not establish in the support, one can select the model of the manual CPU and ask for the charger as it could be done or where I can get it.

Comment

You can use loaders from firmwares, usually they come packed together with other files. Or simply search on google for some model firehose.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
          You can use loaders from firmwares, usually they come packed together with other files. Or simply search on google for some model firehose.
          excuse me so much annoyance master. what would be the name that I should look for when unzipping the firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
            by what name will I find the loader.

Comment

Working...
            X