Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MDM error, tablet T713 stuck on bootloop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MDM error, tablet T713 stuck on bootloop.

Hello everyone,

I have my tablet SM-T713 which finds itself completely blocked following a dumpling on my part:
    I had activated a software which prevented the installation of software etc on the tab and wanting to simply reset, I had the ingenious idea of ​​making a Wipe data and attempted an installation of a full firmware via Odin above .
    Fatal error ! Unable to write on it (MDM) and I find myself in bootloop without the possibility of writing on it or anything.
    I tried the TWRP flash without success, I cannot try in ADB or SD : refused.

My last chance i think is try to write on it with the riffbox, i have the RiffBox v1 with the adapter but i don't find something about this model... :/
    Is there a solution to recover my tablet? Have you something for help me please?

Is there a tiny hope or can I use it freezbie?
    Thank you really much by advance.
    Jonathan

If you can find pinout something could be done.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
      If you can find pinout something could be done.
      Hi,
      thank for your reply. I'll try to do something but i think it's out of my skills. Maybe it's similar at other Samsung tab ?
      Thank you.

Comment

Google has nothing on it, but you can try to see if there is some model with same board.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
          Google has nothing on it, but you can try to see if there is some model with same board.
          Yes i do my own search on google without success too :/ MDM is a really stupid protection, it's crazy to be stuck like that... I'll check some 8" models , maybe i'll find something. Thank you Legija !

Comment

Working...
          X