Mi account redmi 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi account redmi 8

Is possible unlock mi account? Is permanent?

Permanent account "unlock" is possible only if you can do it via official Xiaomi support.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Have option in riffbox no permanent?

Comment

Is possible in riffbox no permanent?

Comment

To reset mi account on any xiaomi device, flash "persist" and "persistback" partition from stock firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
            To reset mi account on any xiaomi device, flash "persist" and "persistback" partition from stock firmware.
            when you say reset does it remove it or when you turn wifi on it block agaian

Comment

Originally posted by chris25969 View Post

when you say reset does it remove it or when you turn wifi on it block agaian
              You do understand that mi account "removal" cannot be done on phone, because it's stored on xiaomi servers . . . ?
              You could only prevent micloud apps to access it.

Comment

perfect sir nother question i found my riff v1 can i use it buying the emmc of 30 dollars and buy the other adapters and covert into riff v2 or do i have to buy the v2 please let me know

Comment

You can activate v1 box and use it, only difference is supported speed.
                  With v1 max clock is 2.5MHz over RJ45 and 8 over JTAG port, while on v2 max clock is 102MHz for 5.1 chips.

Comment

Yes, it's possible. Already I got an authentic guide here. You can follow it for yourself.

Comment

Working...
                    X