problems with the newly downloaded riff.pkg files, it doesn't accept them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with the newly downloaded riff.pkg files, it doesn't accept them

good evening friends riff box team, I have a problem with my riff box v1, I have tried to find the solution online and nothing about it, my problem that I have had and the only one that I could not solve is that when I download a riff file .pkg from check for updates gives me a warning that says "pkg was not accepted" and I cannot see the PKG that I download in the riff box, I also download the file riff.pkg by riff turbo support and copy and paste it in the RepairPacks folder and the warning also appears, but it only comes out with the files recently downloaded because I have some riff.pkg files that I downloaded a long time ago and I copy and paste them in the RepairPacks folder and it doesn't give me the warning, the Notice it gives me is when I just download one or more files, it does not accept them and it is only with riff.pkg files, please a solution since I have tried to format my pc and without solving please what will it be. I have tried what the notice tells me by giving firmware update and it only puts the riff box in recovery mode.

falla pkg no es aceptada.jpg
    Attached Files

Hi, which file .riffpkg for example?

Comment

Originally posted by mtk6572s4clone View Post
      Hi, which file .riffpkg for example?
      thanks mtk6572s4clone, the problem started not wanting to accept the riff.pkg, neither downloading it for check for updates from my box nor downloading it for riff turbo support and sticking them to the RepairPacks folder because it gave me the same error message "pkg was not acceptedpted" I did not get ways that would work for me and I formatted my laptop and installed the same windows 10 operating system believing that it would solve by formatting and installing windows 10 again, it did not work and I still had the same problem of not accepting the riff.pkg files and again telling me "pkg was not accepted" the solution is very simple: update jtag manager, it proceeded to do what the warning told me and it stayed recovery riff box 1, copy and paste some riff.pkg in the RepairPacks folder that I had backed up in my disk and those do not give me conflicts, any file I download is from check for updates or riff turbo support gives me the warning that it does not accept pkg, they are all. I also download from riff turbo support a riff.pkg file that already exists in the RepairPacks folder that does not conflict and I replace it with the one that I download and I get the same warning.

Comment

Hi, newly created packs require 1.88 version, it can be downloaded from Beta folder.
        Link

Take note that this is beta test version and in case of any bugs/problems it should be reported. Both JTAGManager.exe and eMMCDiskpartitions.dll should be used.
        QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
          Hi, newly created packs require 1.88 version, it can be downloaded from Beta folder.
          Link

Take note that this is beta test version and in case of any bugs/problems it should be reported. Both JTAGManager.exe and eMMCDiskpartitions.dll should be used.
          Good morning, Mr. Legija and the Riff team, thank you very much for everything, I hope you continue to update so you can level up, and there will be a riff box for many more years. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X