help riff box v1 emmc doubts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help riff box v1 emmc doubts

1) Saludos colegas, tengo una caja riff V1 sin modificar y un adaptador RC1000. ¿Me gustaria saber si? requiere modificación con resistencias entre VCCQ Y CLK, DAT0, CMD?
    también
    2) No tengo un zócalo emmc, ¿puedo quitar el emmc y, utilizando el pinout correcto, puedo soldar los cables directamente y abrir el RC1000? Gracias mi ingles es malo

--
    1) Greetings colleagues, I have an unmodified V1 riff box and an RC1000 adapter. I would like to know if? requires modification with resistors between VCCQ AND CLK, DAT0, CMD?
    too
    2) I don't have an emmc socket, can I remove the emmc and using the correct pinout can I solder the wires directly and open the RC1000? Thanks my english is bad
    Last edited by Legija; 05-04-2020, 10:06 AM.

You don't need to do any modification on box if adapter is in working condition.
    You only need to add pull up resistor (100 ohm) between CLK and VCCQ lines.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
      You don't need to do any modification on box if adapter is in working condition.
      You only need to add pull up resistor (100 ohm) between CLK and VCCQ lines.
      WITH THE Rc1000 ADAPTER I CAN SOLDER ON THE EMMC'S PINOUT DIRECTLY AND WHICH RECOMMENDED SOCKET KIT FOR MY RIFF v1 TO USE WITH RC1000
      MHZ SPEED IS STABILITY DEPENDS ON EMMC HOW EXAMPLE CAN BE INCREASED WITH A SAMSUNG J200M MAXIMUM SPEED ALLOWS 2.5MHZ THANK YOU
      Last edited by edixondrt; 05-04-2020, 07:38 PM.

Comment

You can solder chips directly of course.
        x-mate by moorc is good set of sockets.

For speed, RJ45 port speed is max 2.5MHz, JTAG port 8MHz but its less stable. Of course this is old hardware design from year 2009 for full speed you should get v2 box.

Comment

Originally posted by Legija View Post
          You can solder chips directly of course.
          x-mate by moorc is good set of sockets.

For speed, RJ45 port speed is max 2.5MHz, JTAG port 8MHz but its less stable. Of course this is old hardware design from year 2009 for full speed you should get v2 box.
          what is the maximum speed that can be obtained with v1 and with v2 thanks x your time

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X