Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIFF BOX 1 and 2 pinouts

Hello,

Many different pinouts are floating around the net about riff box pinouts.

I would like to ask if anybody can tell me pinouts of both boxes as i have both of them. I would like to use box 2 for reading SD-Cards via the RJ45 port but pinout is nowhere to be found.

The Riff box 1 is impossible to use since i can not install drivers anymore.

Clear pinouts would be very much appreciated !

Thanks and regards

There is button on JTAG Manager saying "RIFF Box Pinout".

If You want to read SD cards using box, You should prepare adapter (solder sd card reader to ISP pins). In v2 box case, that would be back port.

As for v1 and drivers problems, same driver is used for both v1 and v2 (v2 needs this driver for FW updates) and only difference is control port where v2 box enumerates as LPC device for better speed.

Of course, to install unsigned driver, driver signature enforcement needs to be disabled, permanently.
    QQ: 1634811353

Comment

HI,

Ok, thanks for the answer.

If I connect box V2, it is recognized and works.

On same USB port BOX V1 box is not found all the time.

Where is RJ45 port used for on V2 box ?

regards

Comment

What do You mean under "not found" ?

When You connect it to USB port, it should be detected if box hw is in working state. You should check what happens with usbview or similar software to see which (if any) usb device is enumerated.

V2 box does not use RJ45 for currently supported protocols and functions.

Comment

SD Card reading via EMMC protocol

Hello

I would like to use my box to read SD cards with EMMC function.

Is there any solution to do so ? EMMC with special function you can remove temp lock so that it is possible to read/write to card again and then lock.

I have tried many many things, nothing seems to work.

regard

Comment

Hi,
            Thats quite simple, You can solder wires to SD card socket or solder directly to SD card.
            GND, VCC, DAT0, CMD, CLK. VCCQ line is not present on SD card.

VSS = GND
            VDD = VCC

Comment

Hi, thank you for this answer.

The big problem is that there is not clear pinout for the RiffBox on how to connect this from emmc to riff box.

Can you also provide 1 picture from emmc/Sd & GPIO connections as well as jtag on the other side of the box ?

I know that it should be inside the program. I checked and can't find it. I would love to solve this "issue"

With kind regards

Comment

Hi, thank you for this answer.

The big problem is that there is not clear pinout for the RiffBox on how to connect this from emmc to riff box.

Can you also provide 1 picture from emmc/Sd & GPIO connections as well as jtag on the other side of the box ?

I know that it should be inside the program. I checked and can't find it. I would love to solve this "issue"

With kind regards

Comment

Have You tried clicking buttons randomly?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X