X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIFF Box support web download server

Hello,
    We were warned about some places from where direct access to support files is disabled, either by ISP service or state controller firewalls, so RIFF Box users can't download updates via JTAG Manager "Check for updates" function.

In order to solve this problem, we've added RIFF Box support files to Turbo-Support download server.

Index of ./

Note that to use this service, You need to register first. Your RIFF Box license server login data will not work. You can register any user name and use any (working) e-mail address.

Once registration is complete, You'll receive e-mail from Turbo-Support server with activation link, which You need to open in web browser to finish registration process.

Take note that some e-mail providers may place such e-mail into spam/junk folder.
    We can recommend use of Gmail service as everybody have it now anyway.
    Attached Files
    QQ: 1634811353

thanks Legija aka. Good Job.
    Attached Files

Comment

how to download all in one file? torrent link?

ps after update Just a moment...

Comment

Give a bed as many beers as many JTAG has pins... You have VIRUS

Originally posted by dikey View Post
        how to download all in one file? torrent link?

ps after update Just a moment...
        Well.... Im not so kind of person which Defend here anyone but based
        at my experience software from every box supporters (at GSMhosting and unlockforum) is tested and in 99,9% cases its "operator fault" !

Im not wisdom as well but gess need adjust security features in windows !
        At begining check check device menager if box and smartcard are visible properly !

Second.... are You have any other device connected to PC which use COM port ? check that as well !

Install Microsoft Redistru.... C++ at least 2008 edition...

And also check if dont have some virus like "Virut" ! It change files code when was moved from TEMP to folder destination ! That caused every downloaded file even from z3x server (that does not matter from where)
        was "corrupted" before first run !
        TIP:
        In "Folder Options" turn on displaying hiden files ! If You could see lot of
        hiden exe files with familiar names of programs/games (for example had to use one of them few min ago but now found exe in directory where completly not shall be especially hiden .... well hopefully that "saga" could give You any clue about problem....

Focus at OS .... try run with (actually You shall) Administrative priviliges, go in file properties of exe file and mark what You think has to be marked to allow run software ...

Finger crossed Mate

Comment

Sometimes JTAG Manager needs to be installed into clean folder.
          QQ: 1634811353

Comment

thanks legija super upgrade

Comment

This A Good Tutorial

Originally posted by Legija View Post
              Hello,
              We were warned about some places from where direct access to support files is disabled, either by ISP service or state controller firewalls, so RIFF Box users can't download updates via JTAG Manager "Check for updates" function.

In order to solve this problem, we've added RIFF Box support files to Turbo-Support download server.

Index of ./

Note that to use this service, You need to register first. Your RIFF Box license server login data will not work. You can register any user name and use any (working) e-mail address.

Once registration is complete, You'll receive e-mail from Turbo-Support server with activation link, which You need to open in web browser to finish registration process.

Take note that some e-mail providers may place such e-mail into spam/junk folder.
              We can recommend use of Gmail service as everybody have it now anyway.
              Well Explained

Comment

Good Tutorial

This is a Good Tutorial for New users

Comment

thanks,bro

Comment

это интересно.

Comment

it is interesting

Comment

Good Tutorial for New users,Thanks!

Comment

good tutorial

Comment

I'm having trouble updating the firmware, after updating to the new jtagmanager.exe . I click "Update Firmware" and enter my credentials, it gets to 3 percent, 6, 7, sometimes 13, and then says "Update Failed", "Try Again"? I try again, it says for firmware version "Recovery", and when I try to connect it says "Firmware needs to be updated again"

Is this a bug with the new jtagmanager.exe, with the driver, the new Windows update (April 2018)? Is there another way I can update the firmware? I think it may be detecting it each time, trying to set it up... and crashing when it tries to update the firmware

I'm not going to try again until the bug is fixed, I don't want to have to "jtag" my RIFF box

Wow! That was fast, bug fixed... updated fine! (Case Closed)
                            Last edited by filter4ever; 05-30-2018, 05:36 PM.

Comment

buenas. tengo un problema com la riff box 2 . la instale y funciono bien pero me pidio actualizarla y ahora me pide los diver mas nuevos pero ya esta y aparece instalados .
                              que debo hacer y muchas gracias

Comment

Working...
                              X