Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ford Focus MK2 Sony Headunit code

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eddyesi
    replied
    Hi,

    spotted this thread was recent,

    Unlock Forum - RIFF Box support forum

    have the same stereo (optional sony double din in a 56 plate focus), and same issue (lost code after battery change) just checking it uses the standard focus keys like these?

    Error Page | eBay

    Leave a comment:


  • Dekster
    replied
    Originally posted by wenekmt View Post
    I got the wrong one ...

    Here it is M052518

    Thanks
    Justin
    code is: 4270

    Leave a comment:


  • wenekmt
    replied
    I got the wrong one ...

    Here it is M052518

    Thanks
    Justin

    Leave a comment:


  • wenekmt
    replied
    I got this number directly from the headunit barcode label. I will check again just in case.

    Thanks for your help, will post back in a couple of minutes

    Leave a comment:


  • RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by wenekmt
    Dear All

    I misplaced the key code of my ford focus headunit, its serial is CZHO47342 ( i am unsure if it is 0 or an O)

    Can sombody figure out my keycode pls ?

    Thanks for your help

    Justin
    The correct radio SERIAL NUMBER is required for a code

    It usually begins with M or V followed by SIX digits ...such as M654321 or V654321

    Sometimes pressing buttons 6 & 1 together or 6 & 2 will display this number

    Otherwise remove the radio from the dashboard and post the SERIAL NUMBER found on a label on the casing

    Leave a comment:


  • wenekmt
    started a topic Ford Focus MK2 Sony Headunit code

    Ford Focus MK2 Sony Headunit code

    Dear All

    I misplaced the key code of my ford focus headunit, its serial is CZHO47342 ( i am unsure if it is 0 or an O)

    Can sombody figure out my keycode pls ?

    Thanks for your help

    Justin
Working...
X