Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fehling
    replied
    You are the best. Unbelievable! We are preparing three 190 D at the moment to take them on a rally to Africa. And you saved us entertainmentwise.
    Visit dustanddiesel.com to find out more.
    Thanks a million again.
    F.

Leave a comment:

• bogege
    replied
    Originally posted by fehling View Post
    Same thing here.
    I need the code for S/N: be 1100 c 4610822

Thanks.

F.
    try code 6818

Leave a comment:

• fehling
    replied
    Same thing here.
    I need the code for S/N: be 1100 c 4610822

Thanks.

F.

Leave a comment:

• djrogga
    replied
    1000 thanks!!! Becker works now....

Leave a comment:

• hay88
    replied
    Originally posted by djrogga View Post
    If display shows _ _ _ _ not code......??
    Please note that code entry is only possible when the display shows "CODE". If the unit is codelocked, leave it switched on for up to two hours and a further attempt at code entry should be possible.

Leave a comment:

• djrogga
    replied
    If display shows _ _ _ _ not code......??

Leave a comment:

• hay88
    replied
    Originally posted by djrogga View Post
    Hello!
    My old car have a stereo with code,and i dont have this code because this stereo was mounted i my car,so i remove battery so.......
    Please help me....
    I live in Sweden and i have a Becker Europa 2000 Model BE1100 Serie number: B4646050

greetings
    Roger
    code 5365

Leave a comment:

• djrogga
    replied
    Hello!
    My old car have a stereo with code,and i dont have this code because this stereo was mounted i my car,so i remove battery so.......
    Please help me....
    I live in Sweden and i have a Becker Europa 2000 Model BE1100 Serie number: B4646050

greetings
    Roger

Leave a comment:

• hani72
    replied
    '' originaly by 2up2 ''
    I solved my problem in this way:
    I left my radio operator station connected more than 12 hours after it posted me “code”, and I tested the code and that went, I hope in the same way for you. good chance.merci has all ..........

Leave a comment:

• 2qp2
    replied
    _Franky_ and all here, the radio works! Thanks a lot...

Leave a comment:

• 2qp2
    replied
    That is exactly what I did. Anyway, I switched it off and on again and will wait for 24 h again, not that I firmly believe this is going to help.
    Does the 'CodE' sign come up by itself?

Leave a comment:

• RegWorts
    replied
    Originally posted by 2qp2 View Post
    Hmm, it is now more than 24 hours and the display still reads _ _ _ _. What would be the next step? If I need to bring it to a service centre what can they do what I cannot do?
    The important thing is to make sure that it is UNDISTURBED whilst switched on because if it gets interrupted , the waiting time starts all over again

The best way is to connect it up on your workbench to a spare battery and just leave it switched on.

Leave a comment:

• 2qp2
    replied
    Hmm, it is now more than 24 hours and the display still reads _ _ _ _. What would be the next step? If I need to bring it to a service centre what can they do what I cannot do?

Leave a comment:

• _Franky_
    replied
    Originally posted by 2qp2
    Hi there, I have problems with codes of 2 radios that I want to instal on a 1990s and a 1980s car. For the 1980s car I have the Becker Europa 2000 (P4606950). I do have the code (which is 7206) but the display reads _ _ _ _ and I had the radio connected for several hours as instructed. The 'CodE' display does not come up however. Reading this thread it seems that hani72 solved this problem but I do not see how. Can you help?
    it's possible the waiting period is up to 24 hours for that radio after 2-3 typed wrong attempts

Leave a comment:

• 2qp2
    replied
    Originally posted by hani72 View Post
    thanks hay 88,
    but i leave it switched 4hours ,but i havn't any possibility to enter the code the postradio display ---- .
    Hi there, I have problems with codes of 2 radios that I want to instal on a 1990s and a 1980s car. For the 1980s car I have the Becker Europa 2000 (P4606950). I do have the code (which is 7206) but the display reads _ _ _ _ and I had the radio connected for several hours as instructed. The 'CodE' display does not come up however. Reading this thread it seems that hani72 solved this problem but I do not see how. Can you help?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X